2010 Olympic Bid Presentation?

ktoles

Hi Everyone,

I'm new here but have been a long time lurker and have finally decided to join :) Does anyone know where I can find a video of the formal bid presentation by Vancouver made in Prague on July 2, 2003? I've got little bits and pieces here and there but I've always wanted to see what the full presentation looked like, does anyone have a copy of it they'd be willing to post or send me? D

I'm also looking for a copy of the Evaluation Report on all 3 Cities strengths, weaknesses, etc. I remember seeing it online at some point but of course that link would have disappeared.

If anyone can help out I'd greatly appreciate it!

Thanks,

Kyle :)

Hi Everyone,

I'm new here but have been a long time lurker and have finally decided to join :) Does anyone know where I can find a video of the formal bid presentation by Vancouver made in Prague on July 2, 2003? I've got little bits and pieces here and there but I've always wanted to see what the full presentation looked like, does anyone have a copy of it they'd be willing to post or send me? D

I'm also looking for a copy of the Evaluation Report on all 3 Cities strengths, weaknesses, etc. I remember seeing it online at some point but of course that link would have disappeared.

If anyone can help out I'd greatly appreciate it!

Thanks,

Kyle :)

Edited to add that I found a copy of the evaluation Report... Just looking for a video of the bid city presentations made in Prague :)

M, I think he was looking for the actual presentation of the bid team at Prague...w/ the speakers, the visuals, the speeches, etc.,etc.

I was indeed looking for the speakers, visuals, speeches, etc. but thanks for the mini video! If anyone can help I'd still appreciate it!

Archived