Durban 2020 Round Two Vote

GamesBids Durban 2020 Bid Logo Contest Poll: Round 2  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Which logos should progress to the next round of the Durban 2020 Bid Logo Contest?

durbanlogosfinalistsrou.jpg

Round Two of the GamesBids Durban 2020 Bid Logo Contest is now open.

Vote in the poll for your favourite logo. Your vote is public and can be seen by all. Votes are valid if cast by members of GamesBids as of March 31, 2011. I will rule on the validity of any suspicious or disputed votes. I will not vote unless in a tie-breaker that could decide the winner. This vote will be open for (approximately) 24 hours - it will close no later than 10am, Tuesday April 5 Sydney time.

The bid with the lowest number of votes will be eliminated. Voting will be conducted in rounds until one entry has an absolute majority and is declared the winner.

No campaigning or disputes are to be aired in this thread - do so in a thread of your own or in the original entries thread or the Evaluation Report thread. If any contenders have any complaints or disputes, PM me. Try to be fair and sportsmanlike.

Good luck contestants!

Round two voting closed.

All votes cast meet the stated requirements for vote eligibility. Though it's, err, interesting to see "Bic" tends to mainly come out only at voting time.

Anyway, the final tally therefore is:

Daveypodmore – 4

Demetrius – 2

Soaring_Higher – 4

Paul – 6

Emre – 1

We're starting to really get to the business end of the comp now. And intriguing to see the vote fluctuations between rounds.

Our semi-finalist winner's entry, Emre's, scored the least votes and is now eliminated. So that's all the zebra entries out now. Thanks Emre, hope to see you again in future contests.

Feel free to discuss the round and its results on this thread now. Round three will commence in a separate thread shortly.

Round two voting closed.

All votes cast meet the stated requirements for vote eligibility. Though it's, err, interesting to see "Bic" tends to mainly come out only at voting time.

Anyway, the final tally therefore is:

Yeah, i'm sorry about that. I don't really have that much time to post anything lately but i do follow up several threads and i really like all the competition threads... is it ok for me to keep voting?

Archived