• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well I got bored of waiting to get ticket holders off the 2012 website so Ive made my own. Bought official Lanyards, found plastic ticket holders then branded the holder up myself. Blank one side and

Just got my Paralympics email. I got Opening, closing ceremonies and athletics with the 100m final woo hoo.

OMG!!! I got 2x £20.12 Opening Ceremony tickets !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't believe it I am going to the opening ceremony!!!!!!! :D:D:D

This is quite remarkable really.

I checked out all of the international agents and most still have tickets available. It is also easy to be able to order tickets from them, tell them you are from the country, so I pretend I am from Germany, nominate to collect the tickets in Lonodn in person using my passport as evidence, and you get tickets - why go through this LOCOG process

I wont buy from CoSport because of their crazy exchange rate prices

• Like 1

Be patient, it would be much more convenient to get your tickets through LOCOG in term of costs, delivery, resale, ...

And you will still have time after this first to buy additional tickets to one of the EU ATR or in LOCOG second phase...

Same problem in Germany, bad exchange rate und commission around 25 %.

So you pay 30 % more.

I love the hypocrisy. If you buy a ticket over face value on the street, well, that's a bad thing. But if CoSport jacks you up, it's OK. You can always take your business elsewh... Oops. Never mind.

If you buy a ticket over face value on the street, well, that's a bad thing.

The restraint there is MORE for the buyer's protection...because u don't know if the blackmarket u're buying is legit or counterfeit. So you'd be out that much more if buying on the street...

The first set of London 2012 test event tickets went on sale today at 10am for this summer.

Fist to buy are BMX, Mountain biking, Beach Volleyball and basketball. All in the Olympic venues just not dressed yet. Get yourself to Ticketmaster and look for the London Prepares Series. Ive gone for the BMX as its one I havent asked for Olympic tickets for.

http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/londonpreparesseries

"The Great Olympic Ticket check – that daily ritual where Olympic ticket applicants have been checking their bank accounts to see if monies have been deducted – might finally be over.

Locog said 60 per cent of applicants would have been charged by midnight on Wednesday giving some indication to applicants of the success or otherwise of their application.

Our straw poll in the office today showed no one had had monies deducted but there had been a couple of emails suggesting otherwise.

One reader, David Edmondson, believed he had received 20 hockey tickets worth £940 but he says he has missed out on tennis, basketball and the two track and field evening sessions he had applied for..."

in http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/sport/jmagnay1/100016932/london-2012-olympics-diary-the-great-games-ticket-check-may-be-over/

Nope, still nout here. Have been following BBC's James Pearce on Twitter and he's doing a great job at answering questions. Of those who've beeen debited so far it looks like getting 10-20% of the application is typical though there have been some much higher.

Follow #london2012 hash-tag and http://twitter.com/#!/pearcesport for more.

Edited by RobH

I THINK we have some tickets !!!! :D :D :D

I reckon we got about 10% of what what we asked for. After merchandise and postage is taken out, we ended up with about £400 of tickets I think. So no ceremonies for us, but still excited. Now just waiting for 24th June to see what we got.

• Like 1

Well done mate, did you get much?! B)

687 yesterday....and now 410...277 for tickets...maybe handball, water polo and judo...or handball, water polo and tennis...hummm or the OC with judo and tennis :P i don´t know...i gonna screem: VAMOS!!!!!!!!

good luck to you!!

I got my ticket confirmation from Co-Sport. Recieved fencing, judo, handball and field hockey, rejected from rowing x 2, swimming and trampoline. In other words: not happy.

I haven't received the e-mail from CoSport yet, but I was able to see my confirmations in my account. I was able to get 1 gymnastics, 5 tennis, 2 swimming, 1 diving, a handball, and a table tennis. I'm thrilled and hope to get more in the live sales.

Has LOCOG said if their resale system will be open internationally as well? Some of my tickets overlap, and I'll be looking to sell some as well as buy.

Let's see . . . I've got women's 10m diving finals, men's basketball semis match, Beach volleyball bronze and gold medals matches (somehow ended up with 4 tickets to this?), sailing - men's 49er finals, BMX mens and womens finals, canoe K1 finals. A nice haul over all, hopefully I'll add to it at the live sale!