London 2012 Olympics Tickets

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't understand the London 2012 ticket site. It will list an event which lets you put the tickets in your shopping cart but when you go to request the tickets it says they are not available to buy.

I can understand if they have just been listed and huge demand as made all the tickets sell out but this event listing as been there for the last 2 days!!!

It's like putting something you like in your shopping backet at the supermarket and then when you get to the counter the member of staff tells you they are not for sale and to put them back on the shelves again.

It's not the Eventing tickets is it? They've been showing since Thursday morning I think...

However, frustrating though that is, it's not as bad as the occasions where it does come back and tell you that you have two tickets and then when you click through to pay, tells you that you now don't have any. Grrrrrrr!

I have two pairs of tickets for Diving that I will be unable to use. One is for Women's 10M Platform Diving on August 8 at 7:00 PM (DV011 Cat. B); one is for Women's 10M Platform Diving Finals on August 9 at 7:00 PM (DV013 Cat. A). I'd be happy to sell them at cost to someone who wants them. Any idea how I would go about doing that?

Thanks!

Oops! The DV011 tickets are Cat. B.

It's not the Eventing tickets is it? They've been showing since Thursday morning I think...

However, frustrating though that is, it's not as bad as the occasions where it does come back and tell you that you have two tickets and then when you click through to pay, tells you that you now don't have any. Grrrrrrr!

Think it was for the Hockey, they have gone now. Yes I can imagine your scenario is even worse. I wonder if you'll be able to turn up on the day and take whatever late returns/resales might come up. Take your chances so to speak.

No spectator guide for the Cosport customers ? :angry:

I received the info this morning by email :

Dear xxxx:

The London 2012 Olympic Games are just around the corner! CoSport is pleased to provide you with an important update regarding our operational planning for customers.

Tickets to be Shipped

Beginning on Monday, July 2nd, the process of shipping tickets commenced. The tickets will be sent by FedEx and a pre-alert email with the tracking number will be sent by FedEx from the following email address - trackingupdates@fedex.com. Please note that a signature will be required upon receipt. Please save this email in your address book/safe sender list to ensure receipt of the email.

We expect all envelopes to be processed within one week and delivery to occur a few days thereafter depending upon your country of residence. If you have not received your tracking information via email by Wednesday, July 11th, promptly contact the CoSport team at cosport@cosport.com. As shipping is an ongoing process, please do not contact the CoSport team with regards to anticipated delivery before that date.

If you purchased shipping for your eligible individual ticket and/or Ticket and Hospitality Pass Package orders, the tickets you will receive via FedEx will include all order(s) in your account that were processed by the shipping deadline of June 11, 2012. Please carefully check the tickets to ensure they are the same as what is indicated on your purchase confirmation (available under the “Orders” tab of your www.cosport.com account). If there is a discrepancy, please contact us immediately at cosport@cosport.com. Your seats have been assigned based on the allocation provided by the Organizing Committee and cannot be exchanged for other seat locations.

Tickets to be Picked-up at the Will Call Center

We are pleased to announce the following CoSport Will Call Center information:

City of Westminster College

Paddington Green Campus, Paddington Green

London W2 1NB

E-mail: cosport@cosport.com

Telephone: will be updated on the CoSport website on Monday, July 16th

Hours of Operation:

Open every day from July 23rd to August 12th inclusive

9:00am - 7:00pm (09:00 - 19:00)

Hours may be further extended during peak times. Please visit www.cosport.com for specific details.

Directions:

By Vehicle: Heading Northwest on Edgware Road take a left onto Church Street, continue on Church Street until arrival at City of Westminster College on the right. Metered street parking in the area is available in addition to parking lots in the area.

By Train: Take the London Tube, the Bakerloo Line and exit at Edgware Road Station. Walk north on Edgware road until you reach Church Street. Turn left onto Church Street and continue until you reach City of Westminster College on the right.

NOTE: Orders to be collected at our Will Call Center will only be released to the Account Holder. A print-out of each Purchase Confirmation(s) as well as a government-issued photo ID, such as Passport or driver’s license, is required to retrieve your tickets. Account Holders are not permitted to nominate a proxy to claim their order(s) on their behalf.

Additional Tickets

Please check the CoSport website www.cosport.com to purchase any remaining tickets. Tickets are sold on a first-come, first serve basis. Please check the website periodically to view the available inventory.

Ticketholder Travel

Each ticket will include one Travelcard for complimentary use of the public transport system in London on the day of the event.For the most updated information regarding the competition schedule and advice on traveling to the London 2012 Olympic Games from outside the UK, visit www.london2012.com and www.getaheadofthegames.com. Please note that all Olympic Spectator Guides can be found online at www.london2012.com/about-us/publications.

We hope that you have a memorable experience at the London 2012 Olympic Games.

Regards,

CoSport

I have a pair of tickets priced at £150 each for the Athletics (AT012) on August 9th - the tickets are based in the M blocks along the 100m straight so view should be pretty good.

Would either be looking to swap these for another event regardless of which price banding they are, or would accept face value for the pair.

Inbox me if anyone is interested in these tickets.

CoSport USA didn't send out spectator guides for either of the past two Games as well.

Cosport Canada f or Beijing : I had five differents orders with five differents names and I received 5 spectator guide.

Vancouver : i didn't used Cosport so I can't tell

im sure i got a stack of spectator guides in Beijing from cosports when i picked up my tickets and they had boxs of them to give away.

i guess its a sign of the times save money in printing and make people print themselves at home.

My table tennis tickets that I ordered on May 23 arrived this morning and they are the big souvenir type. The others that I ordered the following week arrived a week earlier but were the smaller more basic ones.

Yipee - just got my hocket tickets - watching women GB team play Korea on the 31st July - only £20. I actually went to the test event and worked my way to the top of stands - the view was great even at the very top, so not bothered about the position.

Do you now have to now buy Olympic Park tickets or does your hockey tickets cover this?

Last call before I put this ticket up for LOCOG resale.

I have a SW004B ticket (£185 swimming finals session on 29th July) looking to swap with an opening ceremony (£20.12/ £150). Price difference does not matter.

Let me know asap any keen opening ceremony ticket holder who likes to swap! Thanks!

Archived