The LOCOG resale's process changed !!!!

No guarantee to have your tickets refunded ! If LOCOG do not manage to resale your tickets, the tickets would be returned to you 5 days before the Games !!!

This is the amount that you will receive if all your tickets are resold. Please note that submitting your tickets to the ticket resale programme does not guarantee that any or all of the tickets you submit for resale will be resold.

These tickets will no longer appear in your account as you have submitted them to the ticket resale programme.

As your tickets are currently being printed and despatched, no delivery costs will be refunded.

Once you have received the tickets listed above, you must return them with your Games Travelcards to London 2012. You must do this even if you have not received confirmation that your tickets have been resold. You will only be reimbursed once we have received them and your tickets have been resold.

What to do when you have received your tickets:

- Print out this email.

- Check that the tickets you are returning fully match those listed above.

- Be sure that the dates on the Games Travelcards match the dates on the Games tickets you

are returning. You need to return one Games Travelcard per Games ticket.

- Send the tickets and Games Travelcards together with your email confirmation to the following

address as soon as you receive them:

London 2012 Ticketing

PO Box 798

Manchester

M60 1WU

- We recommend that you return your tickets and Games Travelcards via a secure delivery

method. Please note, proof of postage is not proof of receipt.

If you decide you no longer want your tickets to be available for resale, you will need to contact the London 2012 Ticketing team (http://www.tickets.london2012.com/help.html). However, if the tickets have already been resold, you cannot cancel the transaction.

Ticket resale will end five days before the date on which the session is scheduled. If any of your tickets in the resale programme have not been resold by this time, they will be returned to your account. LOCOG will arrange the reissue of tickets.

If you have any questions regarding your ticket resale request please read our frequently asked questions (http://www.tickets.london2012.com/help.html). If you are unable to find the answer to your question please contact our Customer service team on 0844 847 2012.

This email is generated automatically, please do not reply.

Best wishes,

The London 2012 Ticketing team

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well I got bored of waiting to get ticket holders off the 2012 website so Ive made my own. Bought official Lanyards, found plastic ticket holders then branded the holder up myself. Blank one side and

Just got my Paralympics email. I got Opening, closing ceremonies and athletics with the 100m final woo hoo.

OMG!!! I got 2x £20.12 Opening Ceremony tickets !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't believe it I am going to the opening ceremony!!!!!!! :D:D:D

I got a 'failed' delivery text this morning at 8.23 from Royal Mail.(10 minutes after I'd left the house).

At 10.15, I got a text from Royal Mail to tell me they were going to attempt delivery.

Doh! Oh well... I'll get them over the weekend.

Lots of hockey, diving, basketball, water polo, handball, modern pentathlon went on sale 7am this morning. Also extra orbit tickets released. Aparrently they are doing low key releases from now on... I got my info from @pearcesport

Lots of hockey, diving, basketball, water polo, handball, modern pentathlon went on sale 7am this morning. Also extra orbit tickets released. Aparrently they are doing low key releases from now on... I got my info from @pearcesport

They are proposing (at a an unknown frequence) the tickets people are resaling...

But also have some quota released for team sport...

Got my swimming ticket today, but the ticket design is not the same as the one in press release. Bought it from the London 2012 website. Weird.... anyone knows if there's a two ticket design, a fancier and less fancy one?

img4282tn.jpg

Yes there must be. My Orbit tickets look like that, but all my others are the fancier design so far.Can anyone shed any light on why there are two designs??

Got my swimming ticket today, but the ticket design is not the same as the one in press release. Bought it from the London 2012 website. Weird.... anyone knows if there's a two ticket design, a fancier and less fancy one?

img4282tn.jpg

Interesting ! First time we saw the "basic" tickets... but normaly they are not shipped to clients but are the ones to be picked up on venues.

I think it depends when you ordered them !

Don't know know what was the deadline but would say April !

Yes there must be. My Orbit tickets look like that, but all my others are the fancier design so far.Can anyone shed any light on why there are two designs??

This is usual, as it is not the same process to print tickets. The fancy ones are printed in advance in specific printers and specific paper to each sport. So longer to sort, to print... more organization. So should time for this process.

The tickets bought during the last months, are threated the same way the ones that could be sold on venue, printed through thermal printers...

So all tickets sold from April to the games would be like that... not the case for tickets bought from ATRs as they have been printed in advance dispatched to the ATRs and not personalized to each client...

This is usual, as it is not the same process to print tickets. The fancy ones are printed in advance in specific printers and specific paper to each sport. So longer to sort, to print... more organization. So should time for this process.

The tickets bought during the last months, are threated the same way the ones that could be sold on venue, printed through thermal printers...

So all tickets sold from April to the games would be like that... not the case for tickets bought from ATRs as they have been printed in advance dispatched to the ATRs and not personalized to each client...

Right, that explains it thanks. Yes this ticket was bought on the round after the 3rd. So it's only few weeks back. The one that is yet to arrive was bought in 3rd round, so probably will be the basic design too :(

But at least the travel card looks better a bespoke London 2012 one and not the standard orange national rail ones :)

Got my Dertour tix today when back home and opening my mailbox...

The UPS package has just been dropped in the box like that !!!!

Once opened the package, I found 2 Dertour's tickets holders, a Dertour envelope with my tickets and my travel-cards.... but no sports' guide !!!!

And i can confirm that the Dertour's tickets are the commemorative ones, with German NOC at the client name's location.

Got my LOCOG tickets today ! So now I collected half of my tickets... still waiting for the second batch of tix from LOCOG, the ones from Eventeam and finaly the ones from Cosport !

tixlondon2012.jpg

• Like 1

Got my LOCOG tickets today ! So now I collected half of my tickets... still waiting for the second batch of tix from LOCOG, the ones from Eventeam and finaly the ones from Cosport !

tixlondon2012.jpg

Those tickets are from DERTOUR (German NOC), right ?

Does anyone bought tickets through the Cosmos (Portugal) agency ?? Or know someone who did... I´m wondering about that...

I got my athletics tickets I purchased just the other week, from LOCOG. They are the more simple design. But I still havent had my Handball from the ballot!!!! Crazy. I got a card today, looks like Dertour tried to deliver and failed.

Those tickets are from DERTOUR (German NOC), right ?

Does anyone bought tickets through the Cosmos (Portugal) agency ?? Or know someone who did... I´m wondering about that...

Dertour & LOCOG

I got my athletics tickets I purchased just the other week, from LOCOG. They are the more simple design. But I still havent had my Handball from the ballot!!!! Crazy. I got a card today, looks like Dertour tried to deliver and failed.

Dertour is sending tix through UPS, and apparently without asking for a signature, as I found my envelope in my mail box !

Paralympic Games Tickets

Your London 2012 Paralympic Games tickets

The Paralympic Games are just around the corner, and soon you will be holding your tickets in your hand.

Tickets will start to be delivered from late June with deliveries continuing into August. This email tells you everything you need to know about how to make sure you get your tickets safely.

Your tickets will be sent using FedEx International Priority delivery service.

45933-CEND-85-uploaded_img2.jpg

You will receive a notification by email from FedEx approximately 24 hours before your package is due to be delivered. This will also include your tracking number if you need to find out the status of your package.

Someone will need to be at the delivery address to sign for your tickets. If nobody is available, FedEx will leave a delivery notice card. Your package will then be returned to your local FedEx delivery office and held securely for five working days. You can visit the office to collect your package, or contact FedEx to arrange a redelivery to the same address. In the event your package remains uncollected or undelivered, FedEx will return it to London 2012.

If you have changed address since 6 February 2012 or have any further queries regarding ticket delivery, please visit the FAQ section on the London 2012 ticketing website.

Travelcards

You will receive a free Games Travelcard with each of your tickets. This is valid for use on public transport in London zones 1–9 on the day of your event.