I'm an H, I got my first lot a couple of weeks ago. But I suspect it's different for Australian buyers anyway.

Edited by RobH
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well I got bored of waiting to get ticket holders off the 2012 website so Ive made my own. Bought official Lanyards, found plastic ticket holders then branded the holder up myself. Blank one side and

Just got my Paralympics email. I got Opening, closing ceremonies and athletics with the 100m final woo hoo.

OMG!!! I got 2x £20.12 Opening Ceremony tickets !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't believe it I am going to the opening ceremony!!!!!!! :D:D:D

thing is i used a friend of a friends address in UK and they are coming out to Australia in early July so might have an issue if the tickets dont arrive before they leave. These were tickets we got in the 1st round so hope they are going in some sort of order.

Tickets i got via Cosports i will pick up at will call window in London as almost A$50 for delivery was crazy

Edited by Hobart

They may be being sent out alphabetically. I know three people whose tickets have arrived. All their surnames are between A and D. The A got them at them at the end of last week, the D got them on Friday. The others I know with tickets (H through S) don't yet have them.

Not sure they are as we are a C and D and nothing as yet

Oh well... another theory hits the dust! Sure mine will show up eventually. Surely there has to be some logic to it though - order of initial application? Order of first event?

My question was regarding orders directly done with LOCOG ? Is that also your case ?

Yes it is...I bought the tickets by LOCOG...my application was submitted on 25 April 2011.

• Like 1

Loads of tickets are being released Friday from Ceremonies to swimming. I hope the site can handle it

Can you explain more Davey? There'a a site selling tickets this Friday for Ceremonies?!

Sorry that was a tad vague, I was excited. On the London 2012 ticket site, more tickets will be available. Ceremonies are £995 but it seems theres a range of tickets gonna be available. 11am Friday : )

http://www.london2012.com/news/articles/additional-london-2012-ceremonies-and-sport-tickets-sale-1256760.html

Edited by daveypodmore

Don't cry... you should not spent too much on ceremonies.... it is much more better on TV !

Well it´s a bit expensive...but it´s a dream since Barcelona 1992 (i was 10 years old at the time). But I won´t give up and I´ll try in 2016 and 2020...

http://www.london2012.com/media-centre/article=additional-london-2012-ceremonies-and-sport-tickets-sale.html

7m Olympic tickets sold

London 2012 tickets remaining for sale:

1.25m Olympic Football

550,000 Olympic tickets

Total of 8.8 million tickets for the Londen Olympics!

That really is a lot. For Beijing there were 6.8 million tickets available according to the official report of Beijing 2008 (volume 3). Athens 5.3 million available.

For Sydney 7.6 million tickets. Los Angeles 7.7 million tickets available.

Question. When they say 7 million Olympic tickets sold, do they also mean the around 1 million tickets for the foreign NOC's as a total? So do they sell all the tickets to a NOC and the NOC holds the tickets in case they are unsold? Because that could change the picture since there are also tickets available accross different NOC's.

i got athletics finals - swimming finals - really chuffed. am all spent up - the remaining ticks are 450+ range (way too pricey)!

so am now complete but a have a pair of closing ceremony ticks that i am happy to trade for a cycling or gymanstics final.

also what events are free to view other than the marathons - just want to plan these into my burgeoning agenda!!!

• Like 1