• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well I got bored of waiting to get ticket holders off the 2012 website so Ive made my own. Bought official Lanyards, found plastic ticket holders then branded the holder up myself. Blank one side and

Just got my Paralympics email. I got Opening, closing ceremonies and athletics with the 100m final woo hoo.

OMG!!! I got 2x £20.12 Opening Ceremony tickets !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't believe it I am going to the opening ceremony!!!!!!! :D:D:D

I am In !!!

Slow website... and not a lot of sessions !!!

I can(t find what i wanted !!

And apparently only in French... Good luck guys !

i can ´t see nothing :(....there are judo sessions (finals)? and OC tickets available??

I suppose then you have to book "accomodation" and transport too

If so, as i already wrote, that is illegal !

I could not get back in, so I am leaving for now... and will have an eye later. But, if they forced to buy the best tickets through their package, I will inform the fraud services...

If so, as i already wrote, that is illegal !

I could not get back in, so I am leaving for now... and will have an eye later. But, if they forced to buy the best tickets through their package, I will inform the fraud services...

They had ONE athletic session, evening session on Aug 4th.

that is a kind of joke - when you select "Sejours + Billets Olympique" you can select a sport and a date - then you have to "affiner" the recherche" with choosing the category of your hotel and transportation, but that doesn't work at all - you can't choose "no accomodation" but "no transport" is possible...

that is a kind of joke - when you select "Sejours + Billets Olympique" you can select a sport and a date - then you have to "affiner" the recherche" with choosing the category of your hotel and transportation, but that doesn't work at all - you can't choose "no accomodation" but "no transport" is possible...

and the best thing is that on the "front page" of the sejours + Billets Olympique - you can choose a sport and a date and even if you select a hotel or transportation you get the result "0" available tickets...

Makes you appreciate what a good idea the UK system was, can u imagine this on a larger scale.

I assume you did not imagine the cost of such a website that put in place LOCOG !!!!

That's not totally an excuse !

From my point of view, they should have done something simpler without live sales, but through a first ordered / first served (but not live online) or though a lottery

Edited by memorabilia