• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well I got bored of waiting to get ticket holders off the 2012 website so Ive made my own. Bought official Lanyards, found plastic ticket holders then branded the holder up myself. Blank one side and

Just got my Paralympics email. I got Opening, closing ceremonies and athletics with the 100m final woo hoo.

OMG!!! I got 2x £20.12 Opening Ceremony tickets !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't believe it I am going to the opening ceremony!!!!!!! :D:D:D

I won...

Pour des raisons techniques nous vous invitons à revenir sur le site www.eventeam2012.fr à partir de 14h00.

Merci de votre compréhension

For technical reason, the website will only open at 2pm !!!

The full translation is

For technical reasons we are inviting you to come back on the www.eventeam2012.fr website after 2pm
Edited by memorabilia

I won...

Pour des raisons techniques nous vous invitons à revenir sur le site www.eventeam2012.fr à partir de 14h00.

Merci de votre compréhension

For technical reason, the website will only open at 2pm !!!

When I open the website of eventeam2012, I don't get this information - there it is still said that it would be opened at 09:00 a.m.

Very strange...

When I open the website of eventeam2012, I don't get this information - there it is still said that it would be opened at 09:00 a.m.

Very strange...

Actual full text :

Les pré-inscriptions sont fermées ! / Pre-registrations are closed !

Merci de votre compréhension.

Due to technical problem, our website www.eventeam2012.fr will open at 2pm Thank you for your understanding

Pour tous les pré-inscrits, l’ouverture des ventes privées commencera lundi 13 juin à 9h00 sur www.eventeam2012.fr.

Rendez-vous ensuite le 15 juin 2011 dès 9h00 pour l’ouverture officielle en France des ventes de la billetterie et des séjours pour les Jeux Olympiques de Londres 2012.

L’Expérience des Jeux commence ici.

For all the pre-registered, private sales are opening on June,13th at 9 am on www.eventeam2012.fr

From June 15th at 9am, opening of the official tickets and journey sales for the London 2012 Olympics Games.

Experience the Games here!

"Informations sur le plafond d’autorisation de dépenses de votre carte. En cas de rejet de votre paiement ou en prévision de vos achats, nous vous invitons à prendre contact avec votre conseiller bancaire afin qu’il procède à un relèvement temporaire de votre plafond d'autorisation de paiement"

Edited by memorabilia

that is quite strange - when I open the website I get this text:

Les pré-inscriptions sont fermées ! / Pre-registrations are closed !

Pour tous les pré-inscrits, l’ouverture des ventes privées commencera lundi 13 juin à 9h00 sur www.eventeam2012.fr.

Rendez-vous ensuite le 15 juin 2011 dès 9h00 pour l’ouverture officielle en France des ventes de la billetterie et des séjours pour les Jeux Olympiques de Londres 2012.

L’Expérience des Jeux commence ici.

For all the pre-registered, private sales are opening on June,13th at 9 am on www.eventeam2012.fr

From June 15th at 9am, opening of the official tickets and journey sales for the London 2012 Olympics Games.

Experience the Games here!

that is quite strange - when I open the website I get this text:

You should be worried... apparently you're computer is not properly refreshing its CPU cache memory !!!

:blink::o:blink:

It's may be only the cache memory of your web browser.... try to clear it and you will probably get the correct page !

... and here is the link to the article of the Telegraph

Strange they quoted the Swiss as an option to buy tickets, are normally they are not allowed to sell to non Swiss residents !

it worked - but I think it is strange - is it possible that I have to adjust some setting?

Do you use firefox or IE?

Firefox

... and here is the link to the article of the Telegraph

And funny to see all those British citizen to use the good point to be part of the EU !!! Come on, next step to get the Euro as currency ;)

Something new on the eventeam website... but difficulties to download the page !!!!

... to get finally an error message ! :(

Edited by memorabilia

I am In !!!

Slow website... and not a lot of sessions !!!

I can(t find what i wanted !!

And apparently only in French... Good luck guys !

Edited by memorabilia