London 2012 Olympics Tickets

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Managed to get a swimming ticket to complete my Olympic decathlon. Thanks for the tip off as I would have missed this otherwise. For me the main olympic sports are swimming and athletics so to get one of the two finishes off things nicely. Most looking forward to the mens tennis final though!

I was planning to take in the cycling time trial as a free event near to Hampton Court as one of my events. The cycling maps are here...

http://www.london2012.com/cycling-road/about/

Ticket Shipping...

We know that LOCOG is shipping tickets and we already start sharing information on when we have received our precious access passes....

But let share information from the several ATRs around the world regarding tickets' shipping...

- I just had information from Dertour saying they will start sending tickets at the end of the month and that everyone will have received their orders before mid july !

- Regarding CoSport, no idea as I will pick my tickets in London (but in due time let share information on the collection points !)

- Regarding Eventeam... i still don't know what i choosed... to receive them or to collect them ! Any information ?

OMG got Heptahlon finals today, totally stoked.

That was top of my wish list for London. A category A came up on Cosport several months ago. Threw it in my cart and spent an agonizing 20 minutes deciding what to do. Eventually I rationalized that (1) I've been pretty thrifty with this trip so far and (2) if Jessica Ennis can pull it off, it'll be a truly magical night. Sucked it up and bought it.

Let's hope she comes through! Mo Farah is running the 10k that night to, so a couple chances for British gold.

Cosport (USA) just sent out an email saying (1) they have tickets and (2) tickets will be mailed late June / early July. Tickets will be sent requiring a signature. Last chance to change mailing info is something ilke June 11.

Ticketmaster hates me. Was on from 11am through to 12 trying various combinations of lots of things and got precisely nothing. DIdn't even just try the cheapest category Ds. Ah well... I do have quite a few tickets but it would have been nice to have an athletics or a cycling. Hey ho... if it's meant to be, I'll get hold of one somehow!

My LOCOG tix are on their way... just received a Fedex email !

Expected delivery on tuesday... but I have no one home in France next week..........

Grrrrrrrrrrrrr !!!!

Hope i could reroot them or have them on hold 6 days....

Expected delivery on tuesday... but I have no one home in France next week..........

Grrrrrrrrrrrrr !!!!

From LOCOG website :

As with any delivery that needs to be signed for, if no one is at home a card will be left giving instructions on your next steps along with your tracking number and a contact phone number. You will have the option to arrange a redelivery to the address on your ticketing account or to collect from your local depot. You will not be able to arrange a delivery to a different address.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrr !!!!

I have received a phone call from Fedex....Tickets will probably arrive on wednesday... :)

Here's the full message received by Cosport few days ago for canadian residents :

Dear Alain:

We are excited to provide you with essential information regarding products still available as well as those already purchased for the London 2012 Olympic Games through CoSport. Only 50 days to the start of the London 2012 Olympic Games!

Hospitality Packages

Sale of CoSport hospitality packages for London are due to close June 26, 2012! These convenient offerings are your best opportunity to secure highly sought after event tickets and central London accommodations together. Hospitality Packages including Opening Ceremony, Athletics, Swimming or other events are available exclusively through www.cosport.com under "Products" and "Hospitality Packages". Contact the CoSport team today to learn more!

Tickets

Individual tickets still remain on sale through our website, www.cosport.com. Some additional inventory has been released - visit www.cosport.com under "Products" and "Individual Tickets" once you have logged into your account to review available individual event ticket inventory.

Orders to be shipped

Orders to be shipped are estimated to ship sometime between the last week of June and first week of July 2012. Designated orders will be shipped to the recipient via a secured common carrier that will require a signature upon receipt. Once tickets are shipped, tracking information will be provided via email and will allow you to see the status of your package as well as estimated delivery date.

Add/Update shipping

CoSport customers that purchased either individual tickets or ticket packages currently may either update the shipping address for any orders that have already been placed or you may add shipping to existing orders.

NOTE: Your final opportunity to add/Update shipping to your order(s) is 12 pm noon EDT (New York) on Monday, June 11, 2012. After this date it will not be possible to change your shipping address or add shipping to orders. Any orders placed after this deadline (including those within accounts where shipping was previously selected) will only be available for pick-up at our will call office.

In order to add/update shipping, please follow the instructions below:

• Visit our website, www.cosport.com
  • Login to your CoSport account
  • Click on “My Account”
  • Scroll across the headings under “My Account”
  • Select the “Shipping” tab
  • If you have already purchased shipping, you can update your existing shipping information by filling in required fields.
  • If you have not already purchased shipping, you may add it to all of your previous orders for a one-time additional charge. Shipping for any Individual Ticket and Ticket and Hospitality Pass Package orders placed before 12 pm noon EDT (New York) on Monday, June 11, 2012 under the same account will be covered under this one-time additional charge.

Tickets to be collected in London

If you choose not to have your tickets shipped, information regarding our will call office (location, hours of operation, etc.) will be provided during the first week of July. We currently expect to open the will call office on Monday, July 23rd at 9:00am London time.

NOTE: Orders to be picked up at our will call center will only be released to the Account Holder. A print-out of your Purchase Confirmation(s) as well as a government-issued photo ID, such as a Passport or driver’s license, is required to retrieve your tickets. Account Holders are not permitted to nominate a proxy to claim their orders on their behalf.

Travel

For the most updated information regarding the competition schedule and advice on traveling to the London 2012 Olympic Games from outside the UK, visit www.london2012.com and www.getaheadofthegames.com. Please note that all Olympic spectator guides can now be found online at www.london2012.com/about-us/publications.

Regards,

CoSport

I just got the first bunch of all my tickets - I suppose I have to catch some up when I arrive in London

The other tickets you are waiting for, are they from LOCOG too ?

Did you not pay for additional shipping costs for those tickets ?

Any opening ceremony? :)

I am willing to swap my £185 SW004B swimming finals ticket for a £20.12 opening ceremony, no change needed. Will do anything to see the opening ceremony in person as long as it's not overtly expensive. :)

Archived