London 2012 Olympics Tickets

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The very last resort

http://www.telegraph...es-tickets.html

How many nights are you willing to camp out for a ticket you wanted the most?

I think for me I wouldn't mind camping 4 nights for an opening ceremony ticket

I am right in thinking if you were successful in the first round , there isn't going to be another release of tickets before the games?

What's happened to the concept of people selling unwanted tickets to each other. I know they did the buy-back thing but I don't want to sell at this stage, I want to buy.

I was partially wrong....... sorry guys.......

Fnac is taking over the Eventeam website in proposing a better platform to order tickets : http://www.billetterie-eventeam.fr

Good luck !

Thanks., I got another 4 tickets. Pricey though (20% + 70 euros delivery)

I missed out by a day because this site isn't forwarding me email updates any more.

By the look of their site France had a lot of tickets - including swimming and athletics but they got snapped up quick.

If you're talking open to all, the next sale is some way off. They are going to give the next shot to people who registered in the first round, but didn't get any tickets in the first lottery.

ATP have more tickets from 11th April

Massive massive thank you for this post! As a result I got 2 x EV003 and 4 x CB002E! Hopefully the later will produce a GB gold.

Hi i have 4x Spare Volleyball Qualifiers and 2x Spare Taekwondo Semi Final tickets that need a good home if anybody is interested. Brought from EU Official Reseller but personal circumstances means they are now available for what i paid for them. Volleyball £75 each. Taekwondo £120 each

Thanks

OLYMPIC FOOTBALL TOURNAMENT TICKETS !

With 92 days to go until kick-off on 25 July, we are pleased to announce the full schedule of matches for the London 2012 Olympic Football Tournament following today's draw at Wembley Stadium. The teams competing are:

Men:

Group A - Great Britain, Senegal, UAE, Uruguay

Group B - Mexico, Korea Republic, Gabon, Switzerland

Group C - Brazil, Egypt, Belarus, New Zealand

Group D - Spain, Japan, Honduras, Morocco

Women:

Group E - Great Britain, New Zealand, Cameroon, Brazil

Group F - Japan, Canada, Sweden, South Africa

Group G - USA, France, Colombia, Korea DPR

Tickets for these matches will go on sale from early May.

Full price tickets start at just £20 with special prices available for young people aged 16 and under and seniors aged 60 and over. Please note that not all sessions and price categories are available.

The Olympic Football Tournament will take place at iconic venues in cities across the UK: Hampden Park in Glasgow, Old Trafford in Manchester, the Millennium Stadium in Cardiff, St James' Park in Newcastle, City of Coventry Stadium and Wembley Stadium in London.

http://media.ticketmaster.com/en-gb/img/sys/tournament/london2012/oly-football-f.pdf

Remaining tickets for the Olympic Games and Paralympic Games will go on sale following the sale of Olympic Football tickets. Further details will be announced over the next few weeks.

Info for those of you waiting to buy Olympic football tickets. London 2012 will announce the football sale timetable tomorrow morning :)

Olympic football tickets will be sold first come first served. Apparently, 1.4 million tickets will go on sale tomorrow morning (Monday 30th April) on LOCOG website

London 2012 have announced that Olympic football tickets will go on sale from 11am tomorrow until 11pm on 6th May

London 2012 say sale of non-football Olympic tickets to be delayed until mid May due to testing on Ticketmaster website

Regarding football tickets, during first round, nearly one million tickets have already been sold.

5 sessions are already sold out : Preliminary GB match vs Uruguay, men's 1/4 and 1/2 finals and women & men's final at Wembley.

Archived