London 2012 Olympics Tickets

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am In !!!

Slow website... and not a lot of sessions !!!

I can(t find what i wanted !!

And apparently only in French... Good luck guys !

i can ´t see nothing :(....there are judo sessions (finals)? and OC tickets available??

I suppose then you have to book "accomodation" and transport too

If so, as i already wrote, that is illegal !

I could not get back in, so I am leaving for now... and will have an eye later. But, if they forced to buy the best tickets through their package, I will inform the fraud services...

If so, as i already wrote, that is illegal !

I could not get back in, so I am leaving for now... and will have an eye later. But, if they forced to buy the best tickets through their package, I will inform the fraud services...

They had ONE athletic session, evening session on Aug 4th.

that is a kind of joke - when you select "Sejours + Billets Olympique" you can select a sport and a date - then you have to "affiner" the recherche" with choosing the category of your hotel and transportation, but that doesn't work at all - you can't choose "no accomodation" but "no transport" is possible...

that is a kind of joke - when you select "Sejours + Billets Olympique" you can select a sport and a date - then you have to "affiner" the recherche" with choosing the category of your hotel and transportation, but that doesn't work at all - you can't choose "no accomodation" but "no transport" is possible...

and the best thing is that on the "front page" of the sejours + Billets Olympique - you can choose a sport and a date and even if you select a hotel or transportation you get the result "0" available tickets...

Makes you appreciate what a good idea the UK system was, can u imagine this on a larger scale.

I assume you did not imagine the cost of such a website that put in place LOCOG !!!!

That's not totally an excuse !

From my point of view, they should have done something simpler without live sales, but through a first ordered / first served (but not live online) or though a lottery

Archived