London 2012 Olympics Tickets

@ CAF

Congrats

Remember my post. it will at least take up to three banking days for the German bank.

My account is debited wtih 196 Pounds today. 4 Tickets.

2 Beachvolleyball and 2 Basketballtickets.

Including our Dertour tickets we have a full schedule. 16 sessions over 12 days.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still no debit on my account. Applied for £1400 of tickets - including several of the prelims as well as the big tickets. V disappointing to get nothing. My partner applied for many of the same sessions to double our chances - and he doesn't have a debit yet either. He even applied for an early morning session of the beach volleyball.

Looks like we will be going for the 2nd round and watch the 'not so good' events. :(

OOOh its starting to get very exciting. I read they are now hoping to have all the emails with ticket details out by mid June, so a possible 2 weeks to wait! Aghhhhhhhh!

And after that, when is supposed to start the second phase ?

The French NOC will start its first phase tomorrow... normally !

Did you have already received the details from LOCOG or did you applied for these sessions only and got therewith 100% through LOCOG?

I applied for 7 sessions through LOCOG an this is the only reasonable combination to get to the deducted amount.

Any other combination would include a swimming finals session or the athletics 100 m final session.

Would be welcome but its not realistic.

Und sonst: Fan Fest am 5.8. per Telefon gebucht.

Well am elated and deflated!

I had 2 stabs at this - my partner applied and and got £1300 - I applied too and got £306!! It's a bit deflating as I had put in for £9,000 of ticks - so a 3% return which is pants!

But shows that it really was a lottery! Am happy I am going and we think we have ticks to the opening!

Now have a good war chest for the second round (1st come 1st served)!

BTW - can we now go through the French NOC website now - i thinke Memorabilia mentioned this?

Well, I've got nothing, unless by some miracle the payment comes out later today.

My friend ordered two category A tickets for the 100m final by mistake, she didn't realise that there were different price bands! Anyway, she got them and has offered me the other. £725 seems a lot but it looks like it's going to be my only chance to see something decent!

BTW - can we now go through the French NOC website now - I think Memorabilia mentioned this?

Yes, as an EU citizen, even from UK ;) , you could buy tickets to any of the other EU NOCs....

To answer CAF question, yes, without knowing precisely which tickets have been alocated, you could start to study opportunities with the NOC's ATR, in regards of tickets you did not order to LOCOG or ones you're pretty sure you did not get in this first phase.

But don't be in a hurry... this is a long process... and during the next year, you will have a lot of occasion to update your collection of tickets....

I cant believe I didnt get any of the tickets. Two colleagues of mine sitting next to me have got some money taken out from their account! Me, nil! How unfair... :(

Mate you have to wait till midnight - fingers crossed you will get something!

Since I personally have been unsuccessful in all of my applications, I've decided to start looking at other options for tickets. Could somebody explain to me how to apply to other EU NOCs for some of their tickets? Would really appreciate any help.

Cheers

Since I personally have been unsuccessful in all of my applications, I've decided to start looking at other options for tickets. Could somebody explain to me how to apply to other EU NOCs for some of their tickets? Would really appreciate any help.

Cheers

DERTOUR (German ATR) - Tickets (on the right side of the page is a button with which you can change into the english version of the website)

memorabilia - I tried to get onto the french ATR - I found this site, but I am not sure if I am on the right page, since I do not speak French

Jeux Olympique de Londres 2012

Is that the right side?

It seems that I have to register?

Right site, but not totally opened yet ! And only French version ...

You could register here : http://www.eventeam2012.fr/particulier/particulier.php

But nothing is ready...

Some people told me that they should propose tickets today.... we will see !!!!

By the way, i'm impressed with the Dertour website and their First Come / First Serve basis.... So easy to get tickets....

Cheers

You can contact COSMOS travel agency (in Portugal)

http://www.cosmos-viagens.pt/

Archived