2022 Round 3 Vote

Now that started sparking up a bit. Late support for Geneva and Bursa kept the contest in play and led us into Round 3.

Results were (out of a total of 18 votes)

Lake Placid - 1

Geneva - 4

Manchester - 8

Bursa - 5

Sorry to say lake Placid is eliminated. Thanks so much for for entering, Lord David. Hope to see you back in the next comp.

That leaves our field to three, one each from Nth America, Europe and Asia (well, the Asian part of Turkey).

Geneva 2022

Manchester 2022

Bursa 2022

Voting closes 10am tomorrow Sydney time (Midnight CET).

Good luck to our final three!

I VOTE FOR BURSA 2022 .. AND YOU ??

The Most PASSIONATE & DYNAMIC Bid |

Let's celebrate this festival at a new frontier

A Region where never is held a Winter Olympics Before |

The BUGOC, Bursa Games Olympic Committee guarantees that these games will boost up Winter Sports in whole the region ..

See our excellent BIDBOOK First .. & .. make than your choice to vote .. without seeing this impressive bid a big chance will be lost !!

For the Sake of the Olympic Movement

.................////..................

................(0 0)..................

.....oOO......(_)....................

........BURSA..2022...........

..........................oOO........

.............|__|__|.................

................|| ||...................

...........o.oO Ooo................

BIDBOOK ONLINE ..

WITH 1 CLICK ..

SPEED DELIVERY ..

DIRECT Download TO YOUR PC

Link: http://www.freewebs.com/turkisheurovisionschool/CANDIDATEBURSA2022GB.pdf

Manchester

If you are looking at passion of a bid then Manchester is the one to vote for. Its CEO has put its bid together and ALL the promotion together despite moving to the other side of the world only 4 months ago, plus it was put together with the very basic of computer software, no windows, Linux was used and kolorpaint which is a crappier version of MS paint.

Manchesters Bid is not just passion for the bid, its about the passion of its CEO to submit a bid with the simplest of computer programmes and knowledge, in order to keep these competitions open to everyone.

Vote for Bursa 2022 - Don't vote without seeing our Excellent and Innovative Bidbook.

Fore the sake of the Olympic Movement - Let's celebrate Humanity in a region where never a Winter Games are held before !!

BIDBOOK ONLINE ..

WITH 1 CLICK ..

SPEED DELIVERY ..

DIRECT Download TO YOUR PC

Link: http://www.freewebs.com/turkisheurovisionschool/CANDIDATEBURSA2022GB.pdf

Thumps Up For our Bursalia Project!

Manchester! :)

There is a fantastic excitement here in the centre of Manchester as a party is under way, with everyone awaiting the decision of the vote.

Thousands have gathered in front of City Hall where we have the bid announcement on 4 massive screens. We also have had musical performances from Superstar Beyonce, Justin Timberlake and legend Bette Midler.

82231173.jpg?1245094887

Our mascot Frosty has also been joining in with the celebrations, he evens appeared with President Obama on a video message of support

3781277298_698f708b59.jpg

The Olympic rings have also been illuminated onto Mount Sunapee, skiing venue for the games

1628.jpg

We are all buzzing here, everyone is having an amazing time and all we need now is your votes, so please show your support for Manchester 2022

Excuse me guys ..

It was me a pleasure in this race, but this is not fair play.

We are allowed in this race to make promotion and lobbying as much as we want or like,

But I did nothing wrong and I get a minus point for my promotion. :(

==>>

My excitment is down zero now. And I am not in the mood (with a broken leg) to go further with this comp where I worked hard for.

Why I am punished for my promotion .. as we (the bidders) are free do it in the way we want ??

I thinking of withdrawing after I get information on my personal message from the organiser of this comp (Sir Rols in this case)

I will wait for his technical report of what is going on here !!

Best regards

fatix

Archived