2022 Round 2 Vote

A bit of a disappointing voting turnout for round 1. Only nine votes.

Anyway, sad to see Perpignan miss the cut, and with no absolute majority to any of the others we go onto round two with:

Lake Placid 2022

Geneva 2022

Manchester 2022

Bursa 2022

Good luck guys. Go out there and market and encourage people to vote - your lobbying now could mean the difference between winning and elimination. Go to it!

If we are playing by IOC rules, then I don't think the votes of the bidders should be counted until their bid has been eliminated.

Anyway...my vote:

Manchester 2022

Hmmmm. Good point. Have we done that in the past. What about alias'?

Oh well, we're underway now. Let's just get the bloody thing wrapped up!

Manchester

If you are looking at passion of a bid then Manchester is the one to vote for. Its CEO has put its bid together and ALL the promotion together despite moving to the other side of the world only 4 months ago, plus it was put together with the very basic of computer software, no windows, Linux was used and kolorpaint which is a crappier version of MS paint.

Manchesters Bid is not just passion for the bid, its about the passion of its CEO to submit a bid with the simplest of computer programmes and knowledge, in order to keep these competitions open to everyone.

What is the protocol if two bids tie (either for bottom place..i.e. to be eliminated, or first). Should we use a "count back" system or have a secondary head-to-head "run off".

I was expecting a run-off tie-breaker vote in case of a tie for bottom place. First? I don't know if we ever had a tied-comp? Worry about if we come to it ... or pass it to Pups.

It's got to be...Manchester 2022! :D

(Hey,I am a Manchester man after all!) ;)

Did you see the Bursa2022 Bidbook ?? You have the Chance NOW !! Relive Our Olympic Passion

.................////..................

................(0 0)..................

.....oOO......(_)....................

........BURSA..2022...........

..........................oOO........

.............|__|__|.................

................|| ||...................

...........o.oO Ooo................

BIDBOOK ONLINE ..

WITH 1 CLICK ..

SPEED DELIVERY ..

DIRECT Download TO YOUR PC

Link: http://www.freewebs.com/turkisheurovisionschool/CANDIDATEBURSA2022GB.pdf

Archived