Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Detroit

Watching these things

It may just be me, but if it wasn't for this site, I truly would have never heard of the Pan Am games.

Does anyone know where one can watch the 2011 version in the USA on TV? I want to, but never here of it. Would I really have to settle for CBC? <_<

Pan Am Games have never been that popular on USA on recent years anyway (maybe except for Indianapolis 87) but on south and central america they're still popular. It is expected that TVes will have a complete coverage of the games here, like they did this year with the South American Games and the Central American and Caribbean Games. Meridiano TV is expected to do the same, however i didnt liked back then when they did a lot of commercial cuts during the opening ceremony (and the Copa America was still two days to end back then so the coverage wasnt very big during that weekend)

It may just be me, but if it wasn't for this site, I truly would have never heard of the Pan Am games.

Does anyone know where one can watch the 2011 version in the USA on TV? I want to, but never here of it. Would I really have to settle for CBC? <_<

As the date gets closer, then one will know which TV channels would carry any coverage of the games from Guadalajara. Probably cable networks; most certainly, the Spanish channels, probably Univision.

Maybe you can use the Google website or check local listings.

Maybe you can use the Google website or check local listings.

ESPN Desportes in the USA will provide coverage.