The Ashes

:lol: Australia ALL OUT for 98 first innings! The worst ever first innings total by Australia at the MCG in history!!! :lol:

Sooooo...Can England build on such an obvious giveaway? :angry: Probibly Not!...They'll blow it, and choke! :angry:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:lol: Australia ALL OUT for 98 first innings! The worst ever first innings total by Australia at the MCG in history!!! :lol:

Sooooo...Can England build on such an obvious giveaway? :angry: Probibly Not!...They'll blow it, and choke! :angry:

They arent chocking at the moment they are 5/447 and lead by 349! Ponting yesterday lost a plot after a review was not given in the Aussie favour.

Its great to see :)

:D Congrats to England on retaining the Ashes on Australian soil for the first time since the 1980's...wow!

This is the end of the great 20 years long Australian Cricket Dynasty...Time to rebuild - first to go, Ricky Ponting.

Before yesterday, I didn't expect us to retain the Ashes at a sensible time in the morning i.e. before 1am!

Wasn't it kind of Australia to allow us Poms who are interested, but not interested enough to stay up all night, to catch our moment of victory? Thanks to their altruistic batting collapse, so many more people got to see the end of the Melbourne Test than would normally be the case! Three cheers for Australian mediocrity! :D;)

Doesn't sound like there's much of a new generation from what the Australian pundits who've been on BBC Radio during the series have been saying.

Anyway, as much as I toasted England's retention of the urn, the job is not yet done. I want to win this series, ideally in style.

Doesn't sound like there's much of a new generation from what the Australian pundits who've been on BBC Radio during the series have been saying.

Anyway, as much as I toasted England's retention of the urn, the job is not yet done. I want to win this series, ideally in style.

Mate if you want to win it in style you got to do it 5-0. And guess who did that last?

Look out for Uzzy. He's gonna get a 100 no worries.

Mate if you want to win it in style you got to do it 5-0. And guess who did that last?

Look out for Uzzy. He's gonna get a 100 no worries.

"Mate", if you want to live on the glories of a past the like of which you ain't going to see again for a very long time, you just go right on ahead.

And a debutant going in first drop? I've seen that before. It isn't usually pretty either.

"Mate", if you want to live on the glories of a past the like of which you ain't going to see again for a very long time, you just go right on ahead.

And a debutant going in first drop? I've seen that before. It isn't usually pretty either.

Well at least we have glories of the past :lol: Still I guess when you lose for so many years you take what you can, including South African rejects.

Well at least we have glories of the past :lol: Still I guess when you lose for so many years you take what you can, including South African rejects.

Cheap shot. Shame all the players you're talking about have at least one British parent, isn't it?

:lol: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HAAAAAAAAAAAAH HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

:rolleyes: Aaaaa...Neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeww...Aaaaaaage...Haaaaaaas...Beeeeee-GuuuUUUUUUUUn!

England will win the World Cup!

:)

Rather lose 3-1 with all the Aussie players born and bred here and learning there game here than relying on half yr team as imports. :P

I'd rather know what I was talking about before making a comment that made me look like a bitter clueless prat. Which you are doing to a world-class level.

I'd rather know what I was talking about before making a comment that made me look like a bitter clueless prat. Which you are doing to a world-class level.

Well guess after all those years England have lost in the cricket as well as soccer you'd know what a clueless prat is.

By the way how does it feel to support the South African B team? :lol:

Well guess after all those years England have lost in the cricket as well as soccer you'd know what a clueless prat is.

Are you saying Australia just got thrashed on its home soil by the South African B Team??? :o

Wow,its even worse then I thought!!! :P

Funnily enough, I wouldn't know. Remarkably, I'm not South African. Nor is the team that have just shown your lot up for the second-rate cricket mob you've become.

Funnily enough, I wouldn't know. Remarkably, I'm not South African. Nor is the team that have just shown your lot up for the second-rate cricket mob you've become.

Enjoyed losing the one dayer? Must have been hard to lose to a second rate cricket mob.

Archived