LIVE Presentations and Vote Discussion

GBModerator

• Replies 724
  • Created
  • Last Reply

but her first sentence was so embarrassingly ****. her FIRST SENTENCE! as if she hadnt practiced that a hundred times. i mean, i can understand if you stutter 10 minutes, 5 minutes, 1 minute, 20 seconds in even. but 3 seconds! that was crapola.

did anyone else think elle macpherson was a dud and cost us the bid?

ummm umm ummmm ummmm yes ummmm triffle ummmmm i ummmm you know ummmm agree

She is beautiful. Australia will gain some votes :D

NO. He said the same for Korea. It's just his spiel for the day. DON'T misread every little bit.

no, i disagree. he clearly said something like he hopes something for australia, which he didnt really elaborate on, but can only indicate winning the bid. defs different to korea.

Qatar up next, this will be interesting...

yeah australia and korea's bids were predictable; daggy (aus), and excessively boring (korea). have no idea what to expect for qatar though

Well, I read a few weeks ago Qatar have spent literally millions on this presentation and it includes a section in 3D for those in the hall.

I missed Korea's, just got back from the shops. I father from the comments that the consensus is that their bid is more dead than it already was now?

From the Daily Mail, so take with a pinch of salt, but here you go:

The astonishing budget of £2.9m means Qatar's World Cup productions will include 3D and CGI and compares with the low six-figure sum England 2018 will spend on their film for the meeting in Zurich.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1322958/CHARLES-SALE-Qataris-set-splash-3m-World-Cup-2022-vote-blockbuster.html

they have too much money

Well, I read a few weeks ago Qatar have spent literally millions on this presentation and it includes a section in 3D for those in the hall.

I missed Korea's, just got back from the shops. I father from the comments that the consensus is that their bid is more dead than it already was now?

yeah korea's sucked; they depressed us for the first 10 minutes with talk about the the korea's divide, then somehow claimed that was relevant to football; then had a series of boring speakers talking about how football is theirt national sport. also bombarded us with boring logistics. that was it.

wrong language. USA wins

at the beginning of the video all i thought about was hot hot hot hot, sun, desert. LOL

The guy is saying in spanish that heat won't be a problem because they have air conditioning in the stadiums. and that since it's so compact and there aren't long distances there won't be travel fatigue for the teams

Archived