And the Aomori winner is...

aomoriwinner.jpg

Congratulations Paul!

In a bit of an upset to how many predicted this competition would go Paul has come from nowhere and taken the 2nd annual GamesBids logo competiotion along with Barrack and his awesome Dubai logo!

An excellent logo, an excellent concept and some very, very smart uses of his logo!

Congrats also to Danny for making it a close race and to our other two finalists for thei absilutely stellar work!

Here are the final results -

aomorifinalround.jpg

Keep an eye out for the Rio mascot competition starting later this week!

This logo comp has brought the shine back to these GB member competitions. Thank you all!

Thank you so much to everyone who voted, and especial those who selecting my logo; it was fun and interesting working on it. Congratulations to all the designers for your great work, and thank you Imelda F. for running a great comp.

Cheers

Congratulations to the winner!!!

A really well-developed logo and trully olympic-related design!

Parabéns!!!

And thank you guys for making my logo gets silver medal! smile.gif

Keep an eye out for the Rio mascot competition starting later this week!

Gosh!!! This will be amazing!!! cool.gif

Only one question, in which logo should we base our mascot? Bid One? Comp Winner One? Free? smile.gif

Congratulations, Paul.

People...DON'T steal my Perreira mascot idea!! That came out here on GB YEARS ago!! Danny and Sir Rols know that!!

It's true. We already have the first mascot entry! Pereira, the piranha!!! LOL!

A well-deserved winner! I was really torn as to which to vote for, but I'm happy at the result - especially seeing all the background images and documents at your blog Paul. And as has been mentioned, great to see some of our newer members win the comps.

And well done for organising it so well Pupp ... er ... Imelda! A great job as usual.

Archived