Aomori Logo Round 1 Vote

Puppy, some fakes are voting here!!!

A "csiopes" (with a capital I instead of L) is trying to cast a vote, but he is 14 posts only while the original csLopes is 600+. Indeed the profile pages are different.

Who is 'AznWrldTrvlr' and 'DamC'??? We never saw these guys here and they do have few posts.

Will you count these votes? It will be unfair to the designers who spent time and creativeness doing their logos...

Puppy said new members are welcome to vote, and the mod is now on top of multiple memberships so its fine :)

Puppy said new members are welcome to vote, and the mod is now on top of multiple memberships so its fine :)

well we know that csiopes is a fake (?) since its trying to make its name read as me.. ?

i dont care about its votes but i just dont want u guys to think im him or her.

Option 1- 4 points

Option 3 - 3 points

Option 4 - 2 points

Option 2 - 1 points

so i think i figured this out.

there seems to be no fake. i did post these.

i think ive made 2 accounts in the past without noticing it.

my logins are very similar so after yrs i think ive accidently logged to it.

so for this round i will not cast my vote in this account since it was done already on this round.

sry u guys

How about ANNA-MARIE, my muse??? :blink:

Her VOTE is CRUCIAL!!!

rolleyes.gif

==

CSLopes, so I need to ask you apologies. Sorry for the mess. But, you know, I'm very used to fake users around me and that's why I thought your ancient account was fake.

Sorry once more

well we know that csiopes is a fake (?) since its trying to make its name read as me.. ?

i dont care about its votes but i just dont want u guys to think im him or her.

So i'm guessing that you are now going to contact the MOD and get him to delete your second account?

CSLopes, so I need to ask you apologies. Sorry for the mess. But, you know, I'm very used to paranoid about fake users around me and that's why I thought your ancient account was fake.

mhm.

So i'm guessing that you are now going to contact the MOD and get him to delete your second account?

mind your business.

Well this seems to have sorted itself out. I'm more worried if I see someone with 2 posts suddenly having an opinion and voting. I think we just have a few quieter members of GB who only post when something interests them - noit to up their post count or voice an opinion on everything - not that there is anything wrong with that!

OK - about 5 hours to go - get those votes in! I wonder - should I vote at all in the Aomori comp. Being the shortlister perhaps not as it would show not a bias but a definite preference. Hmm. Fuuck it.

Option 1 - 4 points

Option 3 - 3 points

Option 2 - 2 points

Option 4 - 1 point

The choice between option 3 and 2 is very very small - but I personally love Option 1. The fluid Japanese style brush strokes, the muted blues...

B)

Option 1 = 4

Option 4 = 3

Option 2 = 2

Option 3 = 1

"mind your business".

Mind that hole in your face that seems to be releasing some quality **** recently

well it's not your business whether HE goes and asks the moderator to delete his account, so i don't know where you get off getting all pissy like he has to.

so lash out at me for telling you what he does with his accounts is not really any of your concern. ok.

well it's not your business whether HE goes and asks the moderator to delete his account, so i don't know where you get off getting all pissy like he has to.

so lash out at me for telling you what he does with his accounts is not really any of your concern. ok.

Just like its none of your business, if I say to him to get one of his accounts deleted, as i am sure many members here would agree with me as it is unfair and not needed to have more than one account.

Just like its none of your business, if I say to him to get one of his accounts deleted, as i am sure many members here would agree with me as it is unfair and not needed to have more than one account.

when you post these nagging, reproachful responses in a public thread it becomes the business of everyone reading the thread.

it's unnecessary and presumptuous of you to presume to know how forum rules should best be enforced. who cares? mind your business.

Danny no worries..I kno u mentioned it for a good cause . If my account needs to be deleted thats concerned to me since its under my name, nd u all know about it now so do i but I will not be

Danny no worries..I kno u mentioned it for a good cause . If my account needs to be deleted thats concerned to me since its under my name, nd u all know about it now so do i =D it won't be used on this topic anymore.

How about we go back to the logos pls?

^ nd yea double posting. I wish I knew how to edit cuz it seems i cant

Puppy, some fakes are voting here!!!

A "csiopes" (with a capital I instead of L) is trying to cast a vote, but he is 14 posts only while the original csLopes is 600+. Indeed the profile pages are different.

Who is 'AznWrldTrvlr' and 'DamC'??? We never saw these guys here and they do have few posts.

Will you count these votes? It will be unfair to the designers who spent time and creativeness doing their logos...

Sorry if I'm a newbie here. I let y'all duke it out while I just enjoy reading the posts. Not here to rig votes or stuff like that. So just relax, it's all for fun!

Archived