Aomori Logo Round 1 Vote

OK - so we are going to do this similar to the Dubai vote.

We will have two initial rounds to bring the number down to 4 logos for the final vote.

I have drawn the logos at random and have decided round 1 will be a 4 way battle, with round 2 being a fight between the remaining last 5 logos.

aomorilogo01.jpg

The 2 logos with the highest initial round votes will make it through to the final.

What I need you to do is post your preference between these logos. Your first choice will get 4 points, the second 3, the third 2 and your least favourite will get 1 point.

The format I want to see is like this -

Option 4 - 4 points

Option 3 - 3 points

Option 1 - 2 points

Option 2 - 1 points

Please do NOT change this method. Add any comments under your votes.

Please do NOT post running updates of scores.

Here we go!

Paul, thank u very much,

it is now 07.16 hours here in Belgium, at 9' o'clock I will go to Germany (karlsruhe)

We got telefophone early in the morning and A family member will get a heart transplantation (chirurgy operation). And I have to be there

the logo comp is at the moment at the last place now (for me) ..

thanx for everything

and enjoy the voting

bai bai

love you all fatixxx

Paul, thank u very much,

it is now 07.16 hours here in Belgium, at 9' o'clock I will go to Germany (karlsruhe)

We got telefophone early in the morning and A family member will get a heart transplantation (chirurgy operation). And I have to be there

the logo comp is at the moment at the last place now (for me) ..

thanx for everything

and enjoy the voting

bai bai

love you all fatixxx

Hello Fatih,

I just want to let you know that my heart is with you and your family...

Puppy, some fakes are voting here!!!

A "csiopes" (with a capital I instead of L) is trying to cast a vote, but he is 14 posts only while the original csLopes is 600+. Indeed the profile pages are different.

Who is 'AznWrldTrvlr' and 'DamC'??? We never saw these guys here and they do have few posts.

Will you count these votes? It will be unfair to the designers who spent time and creativeness doing their logos...

Archived