Aomori Logo Options...

Due to the massive high quality of the Aomori designs I wonder how to proceed. We could do two rounds (one with 4 logos, one with 5) and forward the top 2 in each to a final winner takes all one vote a member final round or we could do a poll and narrow the 9 down to 4 for the final vote off.

Thoughts? Let me know - I'll start the vote tomorrow.

I am absolute gobsmacked at the quality and am finding it really hard to decide hgow to proceed. All 9 could win and there are some that I would say are legitimate Olympic logo quality.

Or, slightly tweaked...

3 groups of 3 in the first round drawn at random - 2 go through from each group.

2 groups of 3 in the second round drawn at random, but with only 1 from each group going through to the final.

That'll leave 2 logos in the final, as before.

Fatix idea seems to be better to me.

Just declare the UNIQUE (tower) one -- the ONLY one imaginative and DARING enough to be different -- the winner!! Save you a lot of headache when that will be the end-result anyway!! ;)

Which one? I saw three tower logos!!! tongue.gif

I think we should vote giving scores for each logo. Then, we divide this for all votes. With this new score we add some judging panel scores and divide again. So, we get the best 4 and pass them for the next phase. Now we vote for 2 extra participants. Diving the score again by all votes and add new judging panel scores bases in how colourful and bright is the logo.

With this six logos, we divide them in two groups, voting until reaching 50% plus 1 of votes, but adding again the judging panel votes and a special "What-Baron-thinks-of-logos' score! And divide again. The best 2 in each group goes to the semi-final. The first match will be played according to a coin-toss choice. After the battle of these two logos we add scores from GBMorderator and Fatixxx and goes to final with three logo (the third one will be choosen by me, probably my logo).

In the final phase, we vote by giving scores from 1 to 13. Add to this a special "Which-one-will-inspire-IOC-to-cancel-ceremonies-in-Maracana" vote by OTO. Add also each participant gives score on the others logo. Divide all and divide again - to make it more dramatic - and we will have the winner.

It can't be easier! tongue.giflaugh.gifrolleyes.gif

Archived