Next comp?

Scotguy had a suggestion about a year ago (if i'm not wrong) about a new (maybe an inappropriate) alternative olympic sports/or branch comp!

We can make a broshure with 1 side (if not 2 sides of an A4)

Could be fun actually ?? :rolleyes:

I vote bid book! 2022 Olympics. If that's the case then I've taken Lake Placid. I already got a logo going on:

LakePlacid2022Bid.gif

Otherwise, why not have both? A proper bid book and say a mascot design? Peeps can choose what they're better at or would like to do, or could do both.

Two comps at the same time would be confusing.

I love the idea of mascot comp, but for january, after Rio 2016 logo be unveiled. It would be a more accurate design comp.

Why not a Winter Games bid for this end of year?

I think I will take part!

SouthAmerican fellows, can we work together in a Santiago bid?

Are all the old bid competition books posted anywhere together, or do you just have to go through old threads?

Although not the Winter Olympics, please use this as a guide.

http://lorddavid04.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d2paxrl

As for Quebec's logo, interesting. I can see echos of France, Britain and Native in there, but where's the Don de Dieu? I'd expect any representation of such (like in my avatar :P) for a Quebec City logo. Oh and it should just be QUÉBEC not Ville de Quebec. Even if it would confuse some as to referencing the Province or City, it should still be generally understood. But overall, an interesting logo that goes beyond the cliches.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived