Which countries are not real commies

I have no problem with countries joining the commonwealth, but under 1 condition, they can't be random for no reason countries. Algeria = random pissing on the French reason, Mozambique and Rwanda = all their neighbours are members, so lets join the party.

Btw there are countries that are completely eligable but have not requested membership.

Israel

Palestine

Jordan

Kuwait

Iraq

Somalia

Yeman

Sudan/South Sudan

USA

Hong Kong/China

One of the things I leaned form the opening ceremony was that some of the countries have no ties to Britain,

I think this is a good thing as the commonwealth represents a complete cross section of the world, and I imagine after the current Queen is no more Britain will no Longer head the commonwealth.

It will be its own entity.

Also from what I heard BOB GELDOF

saying the other day, Britain is the only country in the world to have actually done what it said it would to alleviate world poverty after the Live 8 G8 summit, so its no bad thing that we lead the commonwealth at the moment. And set a pretty good example to other counties like the USA who don’t under stand what the commonwealth means.

I have no problem with countries joining the commonwealth, but under 1 condition, they can't be random for no reason countries. Algeria = random pissing on the French reason, Mozambique and Rwanda = all their neighbours are members, so lets join the party.

Btw there are countries that are completely eligable but have not requested membership.

Israel

Palestine

Jordan

Kuwait

Iraq

Somalia

Yeman

Sudan/South Sudan

USA

Hong Kong/China

You also forgot Ireland.

True

Britain doesn't lead the Commonwealth, His or Her Majesty the Regant of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, the Commonwealth Realms of Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Tuvalu, Jamaica, Barbados, St. Lucis, St. Vincent and the Grenadines, Belize, St. Kitts and Nevis, Bahamas, Papua New Guniea, Grenada, the Solomon Islands and Antigua and Barbuda is the head of the Commonwealth of Nations and is a pre-requist of membership in the Commonwealth that you recognize that ruler of UKGBNI and the CR is the head of the Commonwealth.

I see no benefit for the U.S. to join the Commonwealth, and on the sport level, it is probably best that we keep to our own PanAms (which no one here pays attention to anyway).

Well, I wouldn't wanna see the USA join as the one entity (would prevent us topping the table), but to my understanding, if there was an invite, it would be to the original 13 rebel states (and hawaii as a former colony). I could handle that.