Bringing down Beijing's giant Olympic torch (slideshow)

SkiFreak

Fascinating to see the true size of it when it's removed from the stadium. Guess though the fact it's being moved suggests the Birds Eye isn't the legacy they hoped for.

Don't they usually (but not always) relocate cauldrons, i.e. Nagano, Sydney, Salt Lake etc, so tourists can have access to them?

• 3 weeks later...

can i download the beijing gaint olympic games from the net,if yes,can you plz tell me,where i can find that?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Earn an Extra $1000 to $1200 per month doing Part Time Data Entry Jobs! Work from home data entry jobs to post simple data submissions on Internet. Make $1 per entry. Easy form filling, data entry and ad posting jobs. No selling, No phone calls, No Marketing. No Investment. Bi-weekly payments. Full Training Provided. Pls visit: Data-Entry

can i download the beijing gaint olympic games from the net,if yes,can you plz tell me,where i can find that?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Earn an Extra $1000 to $1200 per month doing Part Time Data Entry Jobs! Work from home data entry jobs to post simple data submissions on Internet. Make $1 per entry. Easy form filling, data entry and ad posting jobs. No selling, No phone calls, No Marketing. No Investment. Bi-weekly payments. Full Training Provided. Pls visit: Data-Entry

No, you can't. You would have to buy the DVD set.

Archived