The 2nd Annual GB Logo Competition!

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

baron ..

I can give you 2 name of fonts who have a close looking (in my view tough)

with the letter "A" of your hand-draws Amori logo.

1 - EVANESCENT

2 - CHRISTOPHERHAND

I'll try to look them up. But see the letters have to conform to the curves of the "O"s--so I guess it will have to be quite original. Thanks anyway.

Baron,

I just cleaned your logo attempt and respected every single element of it. Just for incase .. ;) (in the time lap that i had)

(just re-draw it in combination with word + paint)

baronaomori2022.png

baronaomori2022x.png

sources:

http://img818.imageshack.us/content_round.php?page=done&l=img818/4260/baronaomori2022x.png&via=mupload

http://img831.imageshack.us/content_round.php?page=done&l=img831/5518/baronaomori2022.png&via=mupload

Baron,

I just cleaned your logo attempt and respected every single element of it. Just for incase .. ;) (in the time lap that i had)

(just re-draw it in combination with word + paint)

baronaomori2022.png

baronaomori2022x.png

sources:

http://img818.imageshack.us/content_round.php?page=done&l=img818/4260/baronaomori2022x.png&via=mupload

http://img831.imageshack.us/content_round.php?page=done&l=img831/5518/baronaomori2022.png&via=mupload

Thanks, fatixx. Appreciate the effort. But there were 2 major changes which I hope Danny will have incorporated. I hope he will come thru.

I hope I can still submit my idea.

Aomori-2018-JOC.jpg

The mark is inspired by traditional Japanese characters and painting techniques.

The blue color and pattern represents Aomori-Mutsu Bay and shades of winter ice and sky.

The peaks can be interpreted as:

-Snow-capped Mountains

-A for Aomori

-Aomori Prefecture Tourist Center building

-Aomori bay bridge

The snowflake/figure has similarities to the Japanese Character meaning “big” and “fire”, and represents winter athletes in action.

The peaks and snowflake can be used independently.

Baron, your logo is in your e-mail.

I sent it also directly to Puppy. Uff.. Almost got out of deadline.

Sorry, big freelancers yesteday... I didn't sleep yet because of those.

Hope you guys like.

Baron, your logo is in your e-mail.

I sent it also directly to Puppy. Uff.. Almost got out of deadline.

Sorry, big freelancers yesteday... I didn't sleep yet because of those.

Hope you guys like.

Molto(?) obrigado, Danny. (Funny tho it went into my "Spam" box.) But I found it...and it should be good enough for this competition!! Realmente aprecio isso eo tempo e esforço que colocou no! I'll treat you to a drink or 2 whenver you get to the SF Bay Area!!

Molto(?) obrigado, Danny. (Funny tho it went into my "Spam" box.) But I found it...and it should be good enough for this competition!! Realmente aprecio isso eo tempo e esforço que colocou no! I'll treat you to a drink or 2 whenver you get to the SF Bay Area!!

"Muito obrigado" - That's fine, thanks for trying to speak Portuguese.

Sorry for the late. I had really tough days due a huge freelancer I got. A nice one for an International very known company.

I have plans to go to San Francisco someday, according to my parents, the city where I really "appeared" to the world (What were they talking about? rolleyes.gif )

So, we can have some caipirinhas or margheritas!

Salamat sa pagtitiwala sa aking trabaho. Hope enjoy mo ang logo!

Saudações do Brasil!

I have narrowed the 12 Aomori logos to 9 - am aiming for 6 but you guys have made it so damn hard!

I'm also waiting to get a copy of Soaring Higher's logo - for some reason it is the only one I did not save and based on the posts it was a good one.

I will give him until tomorrow morning Brisbane time to repost it.

I'd like to make more examples on my proposal, but really no time to do it...

Good lucky for everybody, hoping an open vote, since the idiot who attacks me is still around, and without open vote, I have no chances of passing the first round.

Archived