Delhi 2010 Opening Ceremony Live Chat

Commercials...

Thought that would be where you get the ads. You only missed a two minute promo for India anyway!

BBC commentary, like Beijing, is awful. Huw Edwards, along with Steve Cram and their Asian Correspondent, basically talked through the entire thing - Hazel Irvine was much better in Vancouver. They need a serious rethink for London and return to just one commentator, perhaps bringing in a second for the athletes parade to provide the facts.

Thought that would be where you get the ads. You only missed a two minute promo for India anyway!

BBC commentary, like Beijing, is awful. Huw Edwards, along with Steve Cram and their Asian Correspondent, basically talked through the entire thing - Hazel Irvine was much better in Vancouver. They need a serious rethink for London and return to just one commentator, perhaps bringing in a second for the athletes parade to provide the facts.

I suspect for 2012 we'll have different commentary options on the red button

How unfair. I really wish I could watch the ceremonies. Stupid copyright u.u

Back to 1998 KL Games, Singapore team was 'booo...' twice both opening and closing ceremony. Political conflict during that time.

Yeah just about the only time such unsportsmanlike behaviour is put on such public display in a ceremony like this. I am surprised you remember that!

Good luck hope you manage to see it!

I'm doing it, although it lags a bit T_T but its better than nothing

The TVU Player program also works, however for some reason it was delayed and Malaysia was still on the parade o.O