First venues plans - when?

Lenric

When do you think that first official venues plans will be published by the candidate cities exept PC, who already have such on their website?

Of course the most detailed plans will come outr in February 2006, but first plans are already made and I wonder when they will be published. How was it in the previous races?

I mean that, like Sofia and Sochi, there are some plans/graphs/maps out there, but not official

it's too early for these candidate cities.we still not sure which of them will be the final ones.so I would rather hope these cities to use their more time for propagandizing their advantages but not just making sucn kind of insignificant plans. :sleepy:

it's too early for these candidate cities.we still not sure which of them will be the final ones.so I would rather hope these cities to use their more time for propagandizing their advantages but not just making sucn kinds of insignificant plans. :sleepy:

it's too early for these candidate cities.we still not sure which of them will be the final ones.so I would rather hope these cities to use their more time for propagandizing their advantages but not just making sucn kinds of insignificant plans. :sleepy:

Archived