Copa America: Argentina 2011

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sadly, paraguayan anti-football won today. I can't believe those losers made it to the final without wining a single match in regular time. We deserved to win :(

I hope Uruguay wins this sunday. They deserve it more than this pathetic bunch of losers.

PS: Sorry if i sounded a bit offensive but i'm kinda pissed off at the moment.

It's unbelievable. Paraguay didn't win a single match and is in the final...

I was rooting for Venezuela, but it seems Paraguayan made a strong santeria... It's impossible how tha ball can't enter the Paraguayan goal so many times in the last two matches!!!

Simple. They have an amazing goalkeeper as Villar. The rest of the team is terrible. Villar or Muslera should be the winners of the Golden Ball.

It's not only about About Villar... And the balls in the posts? And the amazing goal Pato didn't score with head alone under the bars...

Santeria!!! biggrin.gif

^^ Not surprised...sadly much argentinan footbal fans despise Uruguay and Paraguay. However it's kinda weird paraguayans and uruguayans can't get a ticket. I predict the Monumental will be half empty tomorrow.

The organization wasn't very good, sadly. And is kinda dissapointing considering Argentina being a footbal powehouse (or was).

Peru crushed Venezuela 4-1. The team was obviously still devastated after their defeat with Paraguay, so they didn't played at their full capacity.

Archived