VOLUNTEERING FOR BEIJING 2008 OLYMPICS PLEASE HELP

I kindly request assistance from anybody who knows how to and/or has any information on how to volunteer for the Beijing 2008 Summer Olympics as a volunteer.

I went to the official Beijing 2008 website www.beijing-2008.org but it did not seem to have any information o the topic.

If anybody knows please please help as I am really eager to go to Beijing 2008 Olympics as a volunteer. Thanks so much!!!  :D

I kindly request assistance from anybody who knows how to and/or has any information on how to volunteer for the Beijing 2008 Summer Olympics as a volunteer.

I went to the official Beijing 2008 website www.beijing-2008.org but it did not seem to have any information o the topic.

If anybody knows please please help as I am really eager to go to Beijing 2008 Olympics as a volunteer. Thanks so much!!!  :D

Colin! Nice to hear from you! Volunteer applications should be available from late August 2006, I understand... be patient!!

Firstly I know Chinese so it should be continue learning Chinese and NOT start learning Chinese.

Secondly how do you know that the language that I posted in my last post was Chinese? Do you know the language?

Thirdly, I do not remember any rule in these forums saying that one is not allowed to post in a language other than English. If there is indeed any do inform me.

Finally, I do not take too kindly to what you posted and yout tone. I am not compelling you to read what I wrote. It is just a message to Xu Wen Ting from me.

Firstly I know Chinese so it should be continue learning Chinese and NOT start learning Chinese.

Secondly how do you know that the language that I posted in my last post was Chinese? Do you know the language?

Thirdly, I do not remember any rule in these forums saying that one is not allowed to post in a language other than English. If there is indeed any do inform me.

Finally, I do not take too kindly to what you posted and yout tone. I am not compelling you to read what I wrote. It is just a message to Xu Wen Ting from me.

Calm down !

It is just a message to everybody, when we saw that in Torino most of the people that do not speak italian were not selected as volunteer....

So, evenif i know that in Chinese they have program to learn english to most of the volunteer, i think we should all start learning a little chinese if we want to be volunteer in Beijing.

If you actually learn it. It's great for you.

And yes, it is used to only write in english on gamesbids !

but learning French is not so essential of course...

"Vive l'Anglais, et Vive l'Anglaterre!"

"Vive l'anglais, Vive l'angleterre... En avant Londres 2012".

For sure, in more country is more usefull to speak english, that's why i am actually in Canada (and not in quebec !) to improve my english !

And about writing in another language than enghish in the forums (may be there is no rules which forbit it), i think it is impolite towards those who do not understand this language. How do you want to have a debate if people could not communicate !

Personnaly, I never speak french in the Paris 2012 forum. And when some people did it, some other were complaining !

So let's speak english and let's improve our other languages to be volunteers for the next Olympic Games (So actualy only Chinese and may be.... Korean !).

Happy new year & best regards.

Calm down !

It is just a message to everybody, when we saw that in Torino most of the people that do not speak italian were not selected as volunteer....

So, evenif i know that in Chinese they have program to learn english to most of the volunteer, i think we should all start learning a little chinese if we want to be volunteer in Beijing.

If you actually learn it. It's great for you.

And yes, it is used to only write in english on gamesbids !

haha,there's nothing to dispute.ok?

And im very happy that COMMENTATOR say "thanks" to me.

"you are welcome~!"

PS

the VOLUNTEERING programme will start in August 2006.

And i think i will help you a little.At the very least, i could send some concerning message here.

• 1 year later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Can I still join the VOLUNTEER PROGRAM.

Please help me!!!! XU WEN TING and other people.....I need your help so I could still volunteer.

I was able to register to the volunteer recruitment program!!!!!

Yahooo!!!!!!

I was able to register to the volunteer recruitment program!!!!!

Yahooo!!!!!!

clever guy~

haven't seen you here for a long time.

And i also registered to the volunteer recruitment program.Hope we could meet in Beijing,haha

Ps,my email in hotmail may has some mistakes.And i lost all the emails since last month.

And we could get touch var GB.