"Your" Olympic Wikis

yeah Canada is spelled "Kanada" in German, like "Kamerun" (Cameroon)...

Do you think it is better to sort the teams according the three letter codes?

I think it would be better, yes.

It would also be veeery interesting and useful if you would do it also on the english wikipedia. Will you do it in the future ?

Thanks !

I think it would be better, yes.

It would also be veeery interesting and useful if you would do it also on the english wikipedia. Will you do it in the future ?

Thanks !

... mhh, I took a look on it to change it, but that would mean that I would have to change the whole layout structure of the table...

I am not sure - I haven't been finish to add facts on the german wikipedia - maybe I will do it one day for the english wikipedia, like I did the wikis about the olympic bids and the bid ballots on the german one and later for the english one.

... mhh, I took a look on it to change it, but that would mean that I would have to change the whole layout structure of the table...

I am not sure - I haven't been finish to add facts on the german wikipedia - maybe I will do it one day for the english wikipedia, like I did the wikis about the olympic bids and the bid ballots on the german one and later for the english one.

I will wait for that. Keep us updated ! Thanks !

I just stopped all my efforts to create a list on english wikipedia, since I just found that two lists with the same matter have already existed on engl. wikipedia:

List of participating nations at the Summer Olympic Games

List of participating nations at the Winter Olympic Games

I just stopped all my efforts to create a list on english wikipedia, since I just found that two lists with the same matter have already existed on engl. wikipedia:

List of participating nations at the Summer Olympic Games

List of participating nations at the Winter Olympic Games

Oh, I didn't know it, sorry. Even if your page is veeeery better :D Have you finished to work on the German page ?

Oh, I didn't know it, sorry. Even if your page is veeeery better :D Have you finished to work on the German page ?

I stopped all the work on the english versions of my german wikis, but I am working now to improve my german wikis. I want to "forward" some ideas from the english wikis to the german wiki and I want "translate" some parts of the english wiki...

• 7 months later...

I stopped all the work on the english versions of my german wikis, but I am working now to improve my german wikis. I want to "forward" some ideas from the english wikis to the german wiki and I want "translate" some parts of the english wiki...

Talking about Olympic Fans, we have just opened a forum about all Summer Olympic Games sports, where people from all around the world can talk and share results, news, informations etc. about their favourite athletes and nations. The forum is very young (we have opened it yesterday) so if someone is interested, he would be welcomed. Here is the link http://www.hottestsports.com/forum.php . See you !

Archived