Doha 2020

Emre .. I came 1 hour ago from work. And could read just your comment. Well, I give you 50% ok and 50% not-ok for your remark.

God the hell how you would know that the DNA pool is much more closer to greeks than arabs :lol::blink:

Is there somewhere on internet a table of Mendeljev DNA or what. Western part of Turkey you had the removing from Greek people from Western-Turkey to Greece and vice versa in the first quarter of the 20th century.

But on the other side in the South-East of Turkey you had the same removing from people & vice versa. So as you know Turkey is not a Homogene country about the population factor. In Turkey we have a multi-cultural and multi-ethnical demographics.

On what you insist is right about the part in Western Turkey. But the same is True for the South Eastern part.

So we have families in Greece/Bulgaria/Kosovo/Albania/Syria/Iraq/Armenia/Georgia .. etc. Maybe you are from the pool of Turks who don't want to be verified with the middle-eastern people. I can understand that. But you can't deny that we are family or have families (let me put it with the following words to put better the terminology) with people in Arabic-speaking countries.

When the Ottoman Empire Ruled. There weren't Arabs. The people living at the arabian penunsula were Ottoman citizens. Afterwards when the French and English/British spoiled whole the penunsula to ensure petroleum fields (in the period of the industrialization) they had to call those people something in their own mandate.

So they called them Arabs. Refering to the Arabic Language. That's all. Thanks for your understanding. ;):)

oha da burda biraz abartmışın :D

well for DNA here is alink of scientific article

My link

intersting it is.. cannot find the newest version cause im sleepy :D

what u said about arabs is well ... the abbasid and 3 other empires they had in history and without a name of the nation whom build and govern... :) dont they even thnnk about " wait a minute whats our origion... oh well lets wait till the turks come thy will named us citizens of somewhere and brits will give us a permanent name after that " ? :D its really getting weird :) and not the place for talk about

and just from work? dude whats your proffesion Dr.?it is already midnight :S

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oha da burda biraz abartmışın :D

well for DNA here is alink of scientific article

My link

intersting it is.. cannot find the newest version cause im sleepy :D

what u said about arabs is well ... the abbasid and 3 other empires they had in history and without a name of the nation whom build and govern... :) dont they even thnnk about " wait a minute whats our origion... oh well lets wait till the turks come thy will named us citizens of somewhere and brits will give us a permanent name after that " ? :D its really getting weird :) and not the place for talk about

and just from work? dude whats your proffesion Dr.?it is already midnight :S

Wel .. ok let's keep the Arab-thing on the left. But if the time comes I will give you all the sources about the 'Arab' naming.

On the otherside; your link stinks. It isn't even an academicle nor an scientific research. So you are from the white Turks and I'm from the brown Turks. And the problem is solved. I have grand grand families in Northern-Iraq. So I'm not in that DNA-Pool you so wisely put forward.

Item-closed (otherwise we would spoil whole the Doha 2020 thread, what we in the meantime did.)

My profession. I'm translator-guide at the European Parliament in Brussels. Good night and good sleep as well. B)

Pardon my overlooking this (considering I am majoring currently in geography.) But you understand, in that region.

It happens to the best of us.

You're right too. That Turks (and Persians) aren't Arabs doesn't take away from the fact that Turkey and Iran are still representative of the Middle East/Muslim/West Asian world.

Wel .. ok let's keep the Arab-thing on the left. But if the time comes I will give you all the sources about the 'Arab' naming.

On the otherside; your link stinks. It isn't even an academicle nor an scientific research. So you are from the white Turks and I'm from the brown Turks. And the problem is solved. I have grand grand families in Northern-Iraq. So I'm not in that DNA-Pool you so wisely put forward.

Item-closed (otherwise we would spoil whole the Doha 2020 thread, what we in the meantime did.)

My profession. I'm translator-guide at the European Parliament in Brussels. Good night and good sleep as well. B)

:) honey im neither white nor brown... im a blue blood turk ;) respect :D

owwww nice job by the way .. realy good :)

A Doha Olympics in Mid-October would mean that the IOC can kiss the NBA players goodbye from the Olympics.

IMO, ioc doesn't give a damn about NBA players,,,, not to mention that the federations and associations have to change their schedule to accommodate an October Olympics, its not the hosts problem,,,.

IMO, ioc doesn't give a damn about NBA players,,,, not to mention that the federations and associations have to change their schedule to accommodate an October Olympics, its not the hosts problem,,,.

The United States could always fill it up somehow, the issue for FIBA for an October Olympics is the Euroleague. If they feel that a mid-late October Olympics interferes with their season, they will not be happy about it. I'm sure they (FIBA) will find a way to work around it, but many of the leagues would not be happy, due to injury issues.

Wow. More useless commentary from the Reno Baron. Who SHOULD be in the Olympics? Sounds like you'd like to eliminate anyone who breaks a sweat.

Another idiotic riposte from Cracker2001.

Thank you, qatar san. See, I'm not the only one who doesn't care for those spoiled, over-paid drama queens. :P

WHAT!!!

Believe me you would lose interest in the USA if the American team did not have NBA players. Besides a small country aint winning.

How dare you deny (well sorry if you didn't know) the glory of the USA dream team of 1992!

Thanks to the fact that Ice Hockey and Basketball have gone professional and allowed players from the NHL and NBA to compete for their respective nations, there's been a surge of popular support and following for such sports. It might be detracting from the idea that the Olympics should be amateur (like the past), but it does bring in the money and crowds.

A small nation aint winning ? 2022 FIFA World Cup anyone ? :lol: After the 2022 Bidding process i would expect anything really...

That is because there were like 20 members in which some of the votes were bought. The IOC is different and there is noway I see Doha beating World Class cities as Madrid, Rome or Istanbul. Especially when Qatar has never sent a female athlete to the games, when the IOC is trying to increase female events and promote gender equality. Just stop and focus on putting a good world cup, especially after it was bought.

Archived