400-page Vancouver Games Commemorative Book already a bestseller

Anybody pre-order this and are still waiting on it?

I'm actually pretty pissed...not only is it taking forever to show up, its also $30 cheaper in stores. Remind me again why I pre-ordered?

See if you bought it in the stores, you would have enough left-over to buy mine--and it's more substantial than VANOC's picture book. ;)

I ordered the book during the ticket purchase phase so I called VANOC to see what's up with shipment. The told me all the books were shipped last week so I should be receiving it by June 30.

• 3 weeks later...

Is that the 3.28 video on youtube? Or something longer?

I recieved mine from Vanoc today. It came with a dvd called "Best of Vancouver 2010." It is the same video that the IOC posted in Youtube. The book is beautiful. Plus it is nice to see my name in the book under the volunteer workforce.

• 2 weeks later...

Finally got my book today from the vancouver 2010 store after ordering the book a year ago (good grief) with my tickets. Blows my mind how the first to order would be the last to get them (Yes, I understand the 4 minute :angry::blink::( DVD was a special gift to the preorders/online purchases, but still) . I have taken a sneak peek at the book and it is outstanding

Finally got my book today from the vancouver 2010 store after ordering the book a year ago (good grief) with my tickets. Blows my mind how the first to order would be the last to get them (Yes, I understand the 4 minute :angry::blink::( DVD was a special gift to the preorders/online purchases, but still) . I have taken a sneak peek at the book and it is outstanding

Yowzers! I ordered the book from Amazon and had it four days later! Great book though ain't it? B)