Socceroos at South Africa 2010

LOL! Somehoe I guessed you'd get a Green & Gold strip, M!

But what are you gonna wear to watch the Durban game?

The Socceroos actually unveiled their new WC South Africa 2010 strip the other day. I was lax in posting it.

882593-new-socceroos-kit.jpg

wbSOCjumper2-420x0.jpg

Hmmm. Looks a bit to me more like a traditional Sth African team sports strip than an Aussie one.

I tried both of the Socceroos jerseys, too and I looked quite good with the "golden wattle" and with the blue alternative one, but I decided to buy the "golden wattle" sweater (to begin with)...

Good question, R. - the fabric and the cut of the German jersey is fantastic, but it shows everything - I tried M, L and XL: M "never"; L "not bad, but I need another half year"; XL "too large"...

Therefore I tried the traditional "90s" German T-shirt out of cotton, which fit really nice - therewith I will wear the white black-red-gold stripe t-shirt with the golden wattle sweater for the Durban match!!!

Nice pic, Martin...

And I agree with Roltel... the new jersey looks more like the Springboks than the Socceroos... but maybe that was the original idea.

The other day I received the new Chilean jersey... I don't like it a lot but anyways, I need it to see the games of La Roja ;) The problem was that the shirt was too large, so I returned it... when I get the new shirt, I will post the pic ;) I will try to get the German shirt also, but I don't know if I will be able to afford it

I'm somewhat resistant to the idea of getting a new Seleção jersey. Specially after hearing about how it'll fit to the body, something that doesn't help my phisique XD I'll end up buying one anyway, my 5th WC (6th, if you count 1990, but I wasn't really aware of anything by then XD) can't go without the auriverde!

Archived