2017 Francophonie Games

Any ideas?? It seems like Quebec City is itching for some sort of games or how about Moncton, Montreal, or Geneva, SWI???

or Hanoi

I only know that Nice will host the 2013 edition. As for 2017 i'm not very sure (Canada hosted the games in 2001, at Ottawa). Maybe Quebec City could give a try. As for Montreal, i dont really think it would give them so much trouble, the Francophony Games are not that expensive and they can use the olympic facilities from 1976 for the games.

They have been in Asia, Africa and Europe since they last came to Canada, so its a possibility. They are small and affordable and Canada already funds the games irrespective of where they are to begin with.

They have been in Asia, Africa and Europe since they last came to Canada, so its a possibility. They are small and affordable and Canada already funds the games irrespective of where they are to begin with.

Hi You can watch some reports relatives to the last francophonie games at www.upinde.tv

This project promote francophonie and its cultural diversity.

During the the next 3 years separing us to Nice 2013, the project will focused on the 70 countries belonging to Francophonie. The french-spoken youth will have a space to express her self and invite people to discover francophonie in a different way.

Come and follow us all around the globe.

United media organisation

:mellow: Would New Caledonia or Tahiti be capable of hosting?

New caledonia will host the next South Pacific games in 2011. Upinde will set a francophone delegation there to cover this event for french spoken territories and discover the particularity of overseas territories within Francophonie

Follow us all over the globe

www.upinde.tv

I forgot about that New Caledonia. That would be a really cool place to have a Francophonie Games!!!

isn't there an european country that wants to organise those francophonie games in 2017 ??

it's a pitty though .. Belgium can organise something like that and it will be a teaser for the 2018 WC for example ..

Archived