2019 Asian Games

gotosy

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yes i'm from malang and i'm surprised to hear this trans studio and disneyland building plan in jakarta because i think there's no much space left in jakarta...

Wow... I'm surprised and glad have another Indonesian in this forum :)

OK since you are Indonesian, here is the plan. Chairul Tanjung wants to build about 15 Trans Studio theme park in Indonesia :), after Makassar and Bandung, the next one is in Jakarta, he has plan tu build in south Jakarta, please searhc this news, and you'll find it, for Disneyland, it still a rumor, but the rumor says that Bakrie's group will build a Disneyland in Jonggol :) for us Indonesian, maybe we can say that Jonggol isn't part of Jakarta, but for Foreigner, they could think that Jonggol is part of Jabodetabek, while for Trans Studio, I heard is still in Jakarta area, in south Jakarta

Wow... I'm surprised and glad have another Indonesian in this forum :) OK since you are Indonesian, here is the plan. Chairul Tanjung wants to build about 15 Trans Studio theme park in Indonesia :), after Makassar and Bandung, the next one is in Jakarta, he has plan tu build in south Jakarta, please searhc this news, and you'll find it, for Disneyland, it still a rumor, but the rumor says that Bakrie's group will build a Disneyland in Jonggol :) for us Indonesian, maybe we can say that Jonggol isn't part of Jakarta, but for Foreigner, they could think that Jonggol is part of Jabodetabek, while for Trans Studio, I heard is still in Jakarta area, in south Jakarta
15???? i will wait for the next 12 after jakarta trans studio will be huge destination in this 15 locations!!!!

15???? i will wait for the next 12 after jakarta trans studio will be huge destination in this 15 locations!!!!

Yeah I read somewhere after CT opened the 1st Trans Studio @ Makassar, he's ambition is to build 15 Trans Studio across the country, Bandung, Jakarta, I don't know about the other, but you can guess, maybe East Java, North Sumatra, South Sumatra, Bali, Central Java, East Borneo ?? Riau ???

Yeah I read somewhere after CT opened the 1st Trans Studio @ Makassar, he's ambition is to build 15 Trans Studio across the country, Bandung, Jakarta, I don't know about the other, but you can guess, maybe East Java, North Sumatra, South Sumatra, Bali, Central Java, East Borneo ?? Riau ???

Zigzag, update news :

http://www.bisnis.com/articles/ekspansi-ct-corp-2013-bangun-kawasan-terpadu-trans-studio-jakarta

isn't 15, is 20 :), and in Jakarta, the Trans Studio will be built next year

Yeah I read somewhere after CT opened the 1st Trans Studio @ Makassar, he's ambition is to build 15 Trans Studio across the country, Bandung, Jakarta, I don't know about the other, but you can guess, maybe East Java, North Sumatra, South Sumatra, Bali, Central Java, East Borneo ?? Riau ??? Zigzag, update news : http://www.bisnis.com/articles/ekspansi-ct-corp-2013-bangun-kawasan-terpadu-trans-studio-jakarta isn't 15, is 20 :), and in Jakarta, the Trans Studio will be built next year
20??? more than ever!!!!
So if Hanoi and Surabaya are out, that leaves Taipei and Dubai? Geopolitics would definitely favor Dubai...
yeah... no problem for dubai.... they have a good chance but we should wait.... anything could happen..

• 3 weeks later...

Today little news... Indonesia's ministry of sport the one that also being a suspect in corruption case, said that Indonesia could be the host for Asiad 2019 if Indonesia bid it :). He also says that Indonesia will bid for Summer Olympic between 2032 - 2042.

Link : http://olahraga.kompas.com/read/2012/07/25/16413647/Menpora.30.Tahun.Lagi.Indonesia.Tuan.Rumah.Olimpiade.

Link is in Indonesian :)

Today little news... Indonesia's ministry of sport the one that also being a suspect in corruption case, said that Indonesia could be the host for Asiad 2019 if Indonesia bid it :). He also says that Indonesia will bid for Summer Olympic between 2032 - 2042.

Link : http://olahraga.komp...umah.Olimpiade.

Link is in Indonesian :)

translated comment in the link : dreaming

hahaha

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

ASIAD 2019 campaign gets go-ahead

(VOV) - The Prime Minister has approved a campaign for hosting the 18th Asian Games (ASIAD) in Vietnam in 2019.

Vietnam bids to host ASIAD 2019

A campaigning board will be established and headed by the Minister of Culture, Sports and Tourism.

Vietnam will finalise and send necessary documents to the Olympic Council of Asia.

The biggest Asian sporting event will take place in November 2019 with Hanoi being the main venue.

Fourteen other competition places are HCM City, Danang city, Haiphong city, and provinces of Binh Thuan, Quang Ninh, Hai Duong, Bac Ninh, Thai Nguyen, Bac Giang, Nam Dinh, Ninh Binh, Thai Binh, Ha Nam, and Phu Tho.

Approximately 10,000 athletes and coaches from 45 Asian countries and territories are expected to compete in 35 sports at the games.

Vietnam successfully organised the 22nd Southeast Asian games (SEA Games) and the third Asian Indoor Games in 2009.

http://english.vov.v...0128/141581.vov

i vote for dubai!

I think that Dubai will win because of its infrastructure and its obvious wealth. In an ideal world, it would be a close race with Taipei: however, I don't think that the OCA will wish to raise the wrath of the People's Republic by basically giving further legitimacy (as they would see it) to the Taiwanese government.

^^ Taiwan hosted the 2009 World Games without much trouble (besides China boycotting the opening ceremony because the president of Taiwan opened the games). As long as they use the Chinese Taipei symbols and Flag Anthem instead of the ROC symbols, I don't think there should be problems.

Dubai should win, but it's too soon after Doha IMO.

^^ Taiwan hosted the 2009 World Games without much trouble (besides China boycotting the opening ceremony because the president of Taiwan opened the games). As long as they use the Chinese Taipei symbols and Flag Anthem instead of the ROC symbols, I don't think there should be problems.

Dubai should win, but it's too soon after Doha IMO.

BUt three straight games in East Asia isn't?

Local news today that Taipei City has withdrawn from bidding for the 2019 Asian Games :( :( :(

Reasons being we want to focus on the 2017 Universiade, and 2014/2010 were held in Eastern Asia. However New Taipei City will bid for the 2023 Asian Games.

dubai winning guarantee????

so the competition is between hanoi,surabaya and dubai?

well only 3 remain but i think dubai will win because hanoi and surabaya is too far behind compared to dubai i sure they win we just have to wait this to be official....

• 2 weeks later...

Archived