Spring and autumn Olympics

I saw that people on Internet sometimes talk about spring and autumn Olympics.

I know that this thread could sound ridiculous, but: If there were spring and autumn Olympics, which sports do you think would be there? :D

I'll tell you mines later :P

The thing is nowadays how many sports (other than the mountain winter sports) are actually season. Cricket for example never seems to stop,

I did think a few years ago with the Summer Games becoming so big one way to split them would be to create an "Aqualympics", taking all the water sports out of the games (Swimming, Rowing, Sailing etc.)

The thing is nowadays how many sports (other than the mountain winter sports) are actually season. Cricket for example never seems to stop,

I did think a few years ago with the Summer Games becoming so big one way to split them would be to create an "Aqualympics", taking all the water sports out of the games (Swimming, Rowing, Sailing etc.)

Well, most indoor sports in Summer Olympics are "aseasonal", in fact I remind that basketball was invented during winter, I think at least in the summer case the only summer specific (except in indoors) sports are water ones. Though summer sports are not so specific as winter ones where they have to be or snow or ice.

It would have to be a sport popular in more than one country! ;)

Well, there was NFL Europe (now extinct), ONEFA in Mexico, Central American League, even here in Costa Rica we have our American Football league, so why not? :P

Archived