COME BACK! We already miss you!

Agreed.These forums truly come to life during an Olympic Games or when a host city election is due!

We'll just have to be patient until the next time.I guess we can't have Christmas all year round can we? B)

I’m suffering from the post Olympic Blues, I keep thinking there must be some exciting Olympic event to watch late at night,

I don’t know whether it just tiredness with so may late night watching the Olympics , but TV just seems like complete crap without it.

Also Great signature by the way.

Guest Dandan

One week has passed since the Games were declared closed and I miss them so much :( I miss watching the competitions late night here.... Just can't wait for London 2012, Sochi 2014 and of course RIO 2016!!!

Guest Dandan

^ did you make that BC Place diagram? I LOVE IT!

Yep! Glad you like it. I made some other Olympic Stadiums as well. U can see them on my flickr. Thank you.

One week has passed since the Games were declared closed and I miss them so much :( I miss watching the competitions late night here.... Just can't wait for London 2012, Sochi 2014 and of course RIO 2016!!!

Don't forget that before London 2012, we will have 2 other Olympics... the 2010 Summer Youth Olympic Games in Singapour & the 2012 Winter Youth Olympic Games in Insbruck... !!!

I know that a lot of you are joking about those games, but I truly believe that we would have great interest in following them... A way to support our national teams and to discover the future athletes of tomorrow !!!

And first, we have the Paralympics... Let's follow them and support those incredible athletes that deserve much more respect than the ones we saw the past 2 weeks !!!

Edited by memorabilia

The Youth Olympics won't be anything spectacular. How often to you hear of a young phenom who is great in a sport only to find out later that they peaked early, lost interest or just simply vanished from the spotlight.

As for the Vancouver Olympics...I've finally recovered from the whole experience of attending events, going to street celebrations, visiting pavilions, meeting new people from all over, cheering on Canadian athletes with friends, partying my ass off and barely sleeping. And yes, after a good week of sleeping, I really miss the Olympics. Come back! :(

Edited by Kendegra

Imagine if they pulled the games from Sochi!

But a cruel irony today? The city has been going through a cold snap, there was a fresh dusting of snow on the North Shore Mountains today and it was sunny and bright out...the views this afternoon were breathtaking!

Imagine if they pulled the games from Sochi!

But a cruel irony today? The city has been going through a cold snap, there was a fresh dusting of snow on the North Shore Mountains today and it was sunny and bright out...the views this afternoon were breathtaking!

It's bloody cold in Kelowna this morning too. It's -10 deg C! Where was this temp a few weeks ago? :blink: Hopefully the conditions will be good for the Paralympics.