The CTV DVD set

You can't order it from abroad! :-(

I wish the BBC did Olympic boxsets, i'd snap it up on Day 1. - There's always ways to order from abroad, no doubt it'll appear on Amazon as an import soon enough, if not ebay has everything.

Put my order in. Can't wait to re-watch the ceremonies and all the highlights. I picked up the CBC Torino DVD set at Zellers the other day for $9.99, so I go the VANOC handover ceremony as well.

I do hope CTV leaves the 50km Cross Country medal presentation in. They cut to commercial as it went on during the broadcast. :(

^

Me too! It was soo shameful that they didn't show it. I mean I don't think that that medal ceremony should be included in the closing, but it was rude to cut to commercial.

I wonder if the opening will be edited to to hide the mechanical gaff. The opening ceremony video on the CTV site has no commentary and cuts up the minute or so when they were waiting for the legs to rise. Fortunately I have the authentic version taped including Brian Williams' "there's a hydraulic problem!!!"

I wonder if the opening will be edited to to hide the mechanical gaff. The opening ceremony video on the CTV site has no commentary and cuts up the minute or so when they were waiting for the legs to rise. Fortunately I have the authentic version taped including Brian Williams' "there's a hydraulic problem!!!"

I hope they leave it there. Removing it would just take away from the beginning of the Closing Ceremony. :D

Opening and Closing Ceremonies in long-form feature entertainment and the lighting of Vancouver 2010 Olympic Cauldron.

I'd imagine that this means that they are without commentary or commercials. Probably just the straight OBS feeds.

I ordered a Blu-Ray copy last week. ;)

Guest Dandan

You can't order it from abroad! :-(

When I read somewhere online that CTV was about to release the commemortive DVD set of the olympics, I got really really happy.I got disappointed though whe I just read this reply mentioning that orders from abroad wouldn't be possible. :( I live in Brazil and I really want the set. Does anyone help me with me? What can I do? Thanks.