Shame on Nordic combined

What do you think about the nordic combined today?

The 5 favorites have been very bad weather and they loose the race because they had a bad result on the jump, why organization didn't stop the jump session? It's a shame !!! It isn't good for sport and Olympic spirit, Canadian Judge are cheater and they have advantage america team... :angry:

The 5 favorites have been very bad weather and they loose the race because they had a bad result on the jump, why organization didn't stop the jump session? It's a shame !!! It isn't good for sport and Olympic spirit, Canadian Judge are cheater and they have advantage america team... :angry:

First of all, I think your beef is with the Jury, not the judges. I doubt there is more that one Canadian on the jury. Also, believe me, it would be better for Canada to see a French win that an American, considering how many medals the US already has. And, on a related note, is it really worst that the two Biathlon Spring races? Those where pretty much decided by weather, along with the women's Giant Slalom this morning.

I will concede that the weather was bad, tough, its just that for some reason I doubt its a conspiracy to get the US to win...

Mon dieu mes ami...the evil Canadians are tres naughty n'est pa? First they steal Quebec from the French, then they use in English in the opening ceremony, and then allors they cheat America who are noble, wise and never ever have to rescue la belle France from le bete Allemagne...

Ah, but be happy and remember with pride Gerard Depardieu, Pernod, Citroen C5s et boudin noir...

Snidely-774178.JPG

An evil Canadian Olympic judge ruining the Vancouver games