Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Suit U Sir !!!

Germany 2006 Fifa World Cup

Syria is technicly a secular nation - the fact that they are ruled by a dictator = screwed up

Syria isn't an example... :oo:

i do not see why Iran isn't banned already - its policies are ain't IOC and should be banned - Iran is a disgrace to humanity and unfortunately it will probably take another revolution in Iran to change things

Yeah, Iran need another revolution. An Islamic Republic isn't chord to the times that are running. Iran should become a lay republic or a parliamentary/constitutional monarchy. :) Turkey is a lay country, their people are Muslims but they aren't scolded with the Western world: they are in the NATO and are an applicant country to the EU. Turkey is an example of what the Muslim country should be. :oops:

Not all Turkish citizens are muslims.  They like to make a big thing out of their tourist brochures that they are a mutli-religion society.  In other words, they are like countries such as the UK, a majority, with several minor religions

beth the UK is 70% combined christian, Turkey is 99.8% muslim - to say that Turkey is multifaith is to say Toronto is a sea of crackers

faster I never said that they were exactly like the UK, just that they see themselves like that, i.e. a nation that has citizens of more than one religion!  However, I am not in the mood for getting into this kind of argument on this thread in particular.

i am just pointing something out, i never intended to argue with you,

Turkey has been a very tolerate state for almost all of its history, with the exception of the Young Turks regime, within Turkey proper this has ment a toleration for the different branches of Islam and the seat of the Othrodox Church

Faster you praising something that relates to Turkey? faint2.giffaint2.giffaint2.gif

Faster you praising something that relates to Turkey? faint2.giffaint2.giffaint2.gif

go read the blair thread - you'll be even more shocked

i am just pointing something out, i never intended to argue with you,

Turkey has been a very tolerate state for almost all of its history, with the exception of the Young Turks regime, within Turkey proper this has ment a toleration for the different branches of Islam and the seat of the Othrodox Church

This is because they want to enter in the EU: Because they're so moderate and "modern" in comparison with other Muslim countries.

So, how do you guys rate that Brazilian, who will play at Germany 2006, as "FIFA player of the year?"

So, how do you guys rate that Brazilian, who will play at Germany 2006, as "FIFA player of the year?"

Ronaldinho is so good (although I hate FC Barcelona...) :upside: They beat Real Madrid 0-3 in the Santiago Bernabeu Stadium in Madrid. :oops:

Ronaldinho is easily the best player in the world at the moment. Nobody comes close. He's even better now I believe he's finally admitted his goal against England in 2002 was a fluke.

Happy New Year to you, Germany. May this year be a good one for you with the hosting of the World Cup.

Happy New Year to you, Germany. May this year be a good one for you with the hosting of the World Cup.

I want them winning the World Cup, GO GERMANY! :)

oh, this is so cute daniel  :laugh: i just hope, germany will play as stirring as they did in confed cup last summer... :love: how about a final vs. spain?

by the way @all: im kind of PROUD i opened this thread MONTHS ago and it performed like this :wwww:  :wwww:  

That map is very prophetic.  It has the US coming out on TOP!!   :wwww:  

And funny, no one - except for Germany -- seems to have picked a training base in what were once the GDR lands.  :shocked:

:unclesam:

Team headquarters in Germany:

Argentina: Herzogenaurach, HerzogsparkHotel

Brazil: Königstein/Taunus, Hotel Falkenstein

Germany: Berlin, Schlosshotel

Ecuador: Bad Kissingen, Bristol Hotel

France: Aerzen/Hameln, Hotel Münchhausen

Ghana: Würzburg, Hotel Maritim

Iran: Friedrichshafen, Ringhotel Schnetzenhausen

Italy: Duisburg, Landhaus Milser

Japan: Bonn, Hilton Hotel

Croatia: Bad Brückenau, Dorint Ressort&Spa

Mexico: Göttingen, Hotel Freizeit Inn

Netherlands: Hinterzarten, Parkhotel Adler

Paraguay: Oberhaching, Sportschule Oberhaching

Poland: Barsinghausen, Sportschule Barsinghausen

Portugal: Marienfeld, Sporthotel Klosterpforte

Saudi-Arabia: Bad Nauheim, Hotel Dolce

Sweden: Bremen, Park Hotel

Switzerland: Bad Bertrich, Kurhotel Fürstenhof

Spain: Kaiserau, Sportschule Kaiserau

Togo: Wangen, Hotel Waltersbühl

South Korea: Bensberg, Grandhotel Schloss Bensberg

Trinidad/Tobago: Rotenburg/Wümme, Landhaus Wachtelhof

Tunesia: Schweinfurt, Mercure Hotel

USA: Hamburg, Hotel Park Hyatt

Costa Rica: Walldorf, Holiday Inn

That map is very prophetic.  It has the US coming out on TOP!!   :wwww:  

And funny, no one - except for Germany -- seems to have picked a training base in what were once the GDR lands.  :shocked:

:unclesam:

Team headquarters in Germany:

Argentina: Herzogenaurach, HerzogsparkHotel

Brazil: Königstein/Taunus, Hotel Falkenstein

Germany: Berlin, Schlosshotel

Ecuador: Bad Kissingen, Bristol Hotel

France: Aerzen/Hameln, Hotel Münchhausen

Ghana: Würzburg, Hotel Maritim

Iran: Friedrichshafen, Ringhotel Schnetzenhausen

Italy: Duisburg, Landhaus Milser

Japan: Bonn, Hilton Hotel

Croatia: Bad Brückenau, Dorint Ressort&Spa

Mexico: Göttingen, Hotel Freizeit Inn

Netherlands: Hinterzarten, Parkhotel Adler

Paraguay: Oberhaching, Sportschule Oberhaching

Poland: Barsinghausen, Sportschule Barsinghausen

Portugal: Marienfeld, Sporthotel Klosterpforte

Saudi-Arabia: Bad Nauheim, Hotel Dolce

Sweden: Bremen, Park Hotel

Switzerland: Bad Bertrich, Kurhotel Fürstenhof

Spain: Kaiserau, Sportschule Kaiserau

Togo: Wangen, Hotel Waltersbühl

South Korea: Bensberg, Grandhotel Schloss Bensberg

Trinidad/Tobago: Rotenburg/Wümme, Landhaus Wachtelhof

Tunesia: Schweinfurt, Mercure Hotel

USA: Hamburg, Hotel Park Hyatt

Costa Rica: Walldorf, Holiday Inn

No Australia?

Although, i think the Australian team might be basing themselves in the Eindhoven (Netherlands) because Guus Hiddink coaches PSV Eindhoven.

Actually, they HAVE to be based in Germany. Last I heard, they were negotiating for a base in Bavaria.

England will be based at the very glamorous sounding Schlosshotel Buhlerhohe, Baden-Baden.

oh, this is so cute daniel  :laugh: i just hope, germany will play as stirring as they did in confed cup last summer... :love: how about a final vs. spain?

by the way @all: im kind of PROUD i opened this thread MONTHS ago and it performed like this :wwww:  :wwww:  

Germany vs. Spain in the final could be SO great!!! :laugh: This will be the highest place of Spain in a WC ever!!! :oops:

What about Kaiserau? Is this place luxury? :help:

Germany vs. Spain in the final could be SO great!!! :laugh: This will be the highest place of Spain in a WC ever!!! :oops:

actually i do believe spain will play its best tournament ever. they deserve it.

sportschule kaiserau seems to be quite ugly if u ask me...  :shocked:

actually i do believe spain will play its best tournament ever. they deserve it.

Our play in 2002 wasn't bad until South Korea "beat" us...

I think they paid a huge quantity of money to the referees... :rolleyes:

that list wasn´t complete, some teams are still undecided i guess.

this is the hotel where england will stay:

Schlosshotel Buehlerhoehe

well, they might forget to concentrate on the world cup in this castle? :grinning:

I should think that they are use to the luxury - I hope they don't experiment with unusual colonic spa treatments the day before important matches though!

I should think that they are use to the luxury - I hope they don't experiment with unusual colonic spa treatments the day before important matches though!

I was hoping they'd go for the FULL colonic treatments.  They sure need 'em.

England will be based at the very glamorous sounding Schlosshotel Buhlerhohe, Baden-Baden.

Apparently well positioned for where we will be playing. Not that that has done us much good in the past.

well, south korea got the punishment for that in the semi-finals from the Germans  :D

well, south korea got the punishment for that in the semi-finals from the Germans  :D

They hadn't the needed money to pay the referees  :laughlong: