Germany 2006 Fifa World Cup

I wouldn't talk!

Spain is a nation that for years bowed down in fear to FRANSICO FRANCO :wwww:

Germany bowed down to the Führer

Italy bowed down to Il Duce

and...

the USA bow down to George W. Bush, the Maximum Inquirer

PD. In Spain mane people were against the regime, and I remember you that THE USA WERE IN FAVOUR OF FRACO BECAUSE THE REGIME LET THE USA TO PUT MILITARY BASES IN SPAIN... :rolleyes:

Franco, bowed down to the Fuhrer, during WWII, like the pussy neutral countries of Sweden and Switzerland.

And lets not even mention the French, who bowed down to the Fuhrer after less than 3 weeks of fighting, and then spent the rest of the war collaborating and providing prostitutes for the SS. :laugh:

Another reason why PARIS 2012, went KAPUT!!! :laughlong:

Franco bowed down to the Führer and Mussolini because they were friends and Hitler helped Franco in the Spanish Civil War (1936-1939). :rolleyes:

Mikel, you have finally stated a fact that I agree with!!! :wwww:

• Replies 792
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Franco bowed down to the Führer and Mussolini because they were friends and Hitler helped Franco in the Spanish Civil War (1936-1939). :rolleyes:
Mikel, you have finally stated a fact that I agree with!!! :wwww:

Why not? Who don't know Franco, Hitler and Mussolini were friends. They were like Aznar, Bush and Blair in 2003. :oh:

last time i came,this topic was about football not politics lol

so let 's comeback to football now

my early predictions before the draw which can change everything

the top team,the ones to loose

argentina

brasil

and netherland who will play like at home most of the time

i will also name germany as a favorite even if the manshaft is notplaying very well now,i m sure the german won 't loose early in theri world cup

i think the winner will be one of this four.

after that this a lsit of what i consider as serious contenders

england lampard and rooney are very good and so is the rest of the team i can see themwinnig but not esaily

france i know some of you will say i m "chauvin" but henry trezeguet zidane wiltord and cisse are good goal scorer and except for zidane they all score nearly every week in their championship with their team

and we have two of the best goalkeeper in the world

spain i m use to say  hard qualification,very good worldcup,we ll see

czech republic one of the best european team

italy italians are good and always do well in worldcup

then the one who can surprised

portugal good team

sweden very good team too

ukraine one ballon d 'or in their team and easy qualification in one of the hardest group

poland willplay at home,they have no chance of winning but with the public i m sure they can pull out of the game a big one[/b]

frenchnours, had a little too much vin rouge?  You are all slurry and totally incoherent.  You barely made any sense.   :rolleyes:

He hasn't to speak the English you want, he speaks the English he can... do you speak French? NO! So shut up! :suspect:

frenchnours, had a little too much vin rouge?  You are all slurry and totally incoherent.  You barely made any sense.   :rolleyes:

He hasn't to speak the English you want, he speaks the English he can... do you speak French? NO! So shut up! :suspect:

I wasn't talking to you either, idiote!  And yes, I do understand French -- except this isn't a French NOR a Spanish board.  It's primarily an English board, fool!   :suspect:

I wasn't talking to you either, idiote!  And yes, I do understand French -- except this isn't a French NOR a Spanish board.  It's primarily an English board, fool!   :suspect:

Ill-mannered person :glare: I haven't insulted you  :oh: You will win another box  :laughlong:

Finally, we can talk about important things and stop the stupid discussion.

Today, the last teams started the PlayOffs for Germany 2006... Results? Here they are...

Uruguay 1-0 Australia

Spain 5-1 Slovakia

Switzerland 2-0 Turkey

Norway 0-1 Czech Republic

Trinidad & Tobago 0-1 Bahrein (at 76')

After this, I think the Czechs, Bahrein and Spain are already in the Cup. I think Australia has a lot of chances for qualify and the in the last match Turkey vs. Switz anything could happen.

Today, the last teams started the PlayOffs for Germany 2006... Results? Here they are...

Uruguay 1-0 Australia

Spain 5-1 Slovakia

Switzerland 2-0 Turkey

After this, I think the Czechs, Bahrein and Spain are already in the Cup. I think Australia has a lot of chances for qualify and the in the last match Turkey vs. Switz anything could happen.

That's a fair post kratk - who do you think will come out victorious then?

Uruguay 1-0 Australia

Spain 5-1 Slovakia

Switzerland 2-0 Turkey

That's a fair post kratk - who do you think will come out victorious then?

My bets:

*Spain

*Czech Republic

*Switzerland (Probably Turkey will win but they cannot qualify)

*Australia

*Bahrein (The goal of Bahrein at PortSpain could kill the possibilites for T&T)

Ha ha, Socceroos lost to Uruguay AGAIN. Face it, Uruguay are now to the Socceroos what the NCAA tournament is to the the University of Kansas Jayhawks, which would be obstacles that the Socceroos and Kansas will never overcome.

Uruguay 1-0 Australia

Spain 5-1 Slovakia

Switzerland 2-0 Turkey

SPAIN 5-SLOVAKIA 1!!! :D

This match was so interesting!!!  :wwww:

I think Bahrein, Uruguay, Spain, Switzerland (wow, Turkey surprised me) and the Czech Republic will be in Germany.  :upside:

I didn't hear correctly from the BBC properly, but is today the day we all find out the final 5 teams that will qualify for Germany 2006? If so, then the list will be complete.

Archived