Germany 2006 Fifa World Cup

you are so incult!  :rolleyes:

I checked with Tom Cruise.  Even he doesn't know what that means.  ANd if anybody does, it should be him...

Do you use your account with the name "RAP" not to win more "yellow boxes"? :rolleyes:  ??? Because you are the same person, you talk a little Spanish and you always answer me telling the same type of comments... :glare:

• Replies 792
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wrong again.  I believe RAP is a Puerto Riquena from the New York area.  So that's not me.  

Instead of fighting the Norte Americanos, mikel, why don't you be a little less antagonistic and belligerent?  Who knows?  You might get stationed in the US, and you could use friends, ya know?   :rolleyes:

THere is hubris and poetic justice in this world.

Wrong again.  I believe RAP is a Puerto Riquena from the New York area.  So that's not me.  

Instead of fighting the Norte Americanos, mikel, why don't you be a little less antagonistic and belligerent?  Who knows?  You might get stationed in the US, and you could use friends, ya know?   :rolleyes:

:oo:  :rolleyes:  :glare:

Mikel, do you like boys or girls ?

I am a hot Puertoriquenna, looking for a sophisticated, cultured, Latin male especially from Espana, that has money.

You don't fill any of these criteria :D , perhaps you know someone from your country who is straight, who might be interested and coming to New York in the near future ?

Mikel, do you like boys or girls ?

I am a hot Puertoriquenna, looking for a sophisticated, cultured, Latin male especially from Espana, that has money.

You don't fill any of these criteria :D , perhaps you know someone from your country who is straight, who might be interested and coming to New York in the near future ?

:rock:  :rock: With this kind of 'people' baron, not surprises me that people in Europe the US is one of the stupidest country (in fact, there are intelligent people, like SOW or many other)... :rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

At least in the US there're people like nykfan845, people who study Spanish and the lifestyle of Spain, people who can say the correct things of Spain, not like you baron, you only say lies, things of the lifestyle in Spain in XV century :rolleyes:

At least in the US there're people like nykfan845, people who study Spanish and the lifestyle of Spain, people who can say the correct things of Spain, not like you baron, you only say lies, things of the lifestyle in Spain in XV century :rolleyes:

I know...I ordered some items from www.torturedevicesfromSpanishinquisition.esp.com a few months ago, and they still haven't arrived.  I keep getting a msg which says: "Estamos en siesta todovia."  And I can't get my money back either.

Do you think you could see what you could do, mikel?   :wwww:

I know...I ordered some items from www.torturedevicesfromSpanishinquisition.esp.com a few months ago, and they still haven't arrived.  I keep getting a msg which says: "Estamos en siesta todovia."  And I can't get my money back either.

Huh? ???  ???

Huh? ???  ???

"No one expects the Spanish Inquisition"!! :wwww:  :wwww:

Huh? ???

Your actual Government is like the Spanish Inquisition... :rolleyes: Bush, the Maxium Inquirer  :rolleyes:  

Huh? ???
Your actual Government is like the Spanish Inquisition... :rolleyes: Bush, the Maxium Inquirer  :rolleyes:  

I wouldn't talk!

Spain is a nation that for years bowed down in fear to FRANSICO FRANCO :wwww:

I wouldn't talk!

Germany bowed down to the Führer

Italy bowed down to Il Duce

and...

the USA bow down to George W. Bush, the Maximum Inquirer

PD. In Spain mane people were against the regime, and I remember you that THE USA WERE IN FAVOUR OF FRACO BECAUSE THE REGIME LET THE USA TO PUT MILITARY BASES IN SPAIN... :rolleyes:

I wouldn't talk!

and...

PD. In Spain mane people were against the regime, and I remember you that THE USA WERE IN FAVOUR OF FRACO BECAUSE THE REGIME LET THE USA TO PUT MILITARY BASES IN SPAIN... :rolleyes:

Bush is the duly elected president of a country whether you or I like it or NOT.  The man is in office, and unless he quits or retires or is impeached, will stay in office until January 2009 -- as spelled out in our American Constitution.  

But he isn't the ENTIRE US gov't.  Yes, his party holds the majority in Congress, which is why most of his programs push through.  But there are checks and balances that limit his powers as well.

I am also free to leave the US if things got so bad that I didn't want to live under a Bush regime, as some leftist drama queens stated when GWB got elected.  But life here is still good -- so I will stay and support whoever is in the office.  

If you don't like him, mikel, you really don't have to come over.  Also, notice that we have never criticized the Spanish monarchy nor your leaders -- so, considering you are a diplomat in training, I would go easy on the comments.  You have a long way to go before Spain's foreign ministry releases you to the unsuspecting world, mikel.  

Finally, Mr. Bush seems to cause you more sleepless nights than me.  I wonder why?   :suspect:

I wouldn't talk!

and...

We tend to support, whatever foreign government will, help attain whatever what we want.

Mikel, you probably will be picked to be in the Spainish foreign ministry in Antartica. :(  ???

I am sure you will bring your Speedo and tanning lotion! :laugh:

I wouldn't talk!

and...

Bush is the duly elected president of a country whether you or I like it or NOT.  The man is in office, and unless he quits or retires or is impeached, will stay in office until January 2009 -- as spelled out in our American Constitution.  

But he isn't the ENTIRE US gov't.  Yes, his party holds the majority in Congress, which is why most of his programs push through.  But there are checks and balances that limit his powers as well.

I am also free to leave the US if things got so bad that I didn't want to live under a Bush regime, as some leftist drama queens stated when GWB got elected.  But life here is still good -- so I will stay and support whoever is in the office.  

If you don't like him, mikel, you really don't have to come over.  Also, notice that we have never criticized the Spanish monarchy nor your leaders -- so, considering you are a diplomat in training, I would go easy on the comments.  You have a long way to go before Spain's foreign ministry releases you to the unsuspecting world, mikel.  

Finally, Mr. Bush seems to cause you more sleepless nights than me.  I wonder why?   :suspect:

Honestly, don't you think the Winter Olympics has enough "pseudo" sports". :(

I wouldn't talk!

and...

Franco, bowed down to the Fuhrer, during WWII, like the pussy neutral countries of Sweden and Switzerland.

And lets not even mention the French, who bowed down to the Fuhrer after less than 3 weeks of fighting, and then spent the rest of the war collaborating and providing prostitutes for the SS. :laugh:

Another reason why PARIS 2012, went KAPUT!!! :laughlong:

I wouldn't talk!

and...

Franco, bowed down to the Fuhrer, during WWII, like the pussy neutral countries of Sweden and Switzerland.

And lets not even mention the French, who bowed down to the Fuhrer after less than 3 weeks of fighting, and then spent the rest of the war collaborating and providing prostitutes for the SS. :laugh:

Franco bowed down to the Führer and Mussolini because they were friends and Hitler helped Franco in the Spanish Civil War (1936-1939). :rolleyes:

I wouldn't talk!

and...

Sweden and Switzerland are also the two most intacted European countries because of their neutrality, not to mention they weren't pussy, Switzerland attacked both parties in the war over violating Swiss territory, i believe Sweden did aswell

I wouldn't talk!

and...

Sweden and Switzerland are also the two most intacted European countries because of their neutrality, not to mention they weren't pussy, Switzerland attacked both parties in the war over violating Swiss territory, i believe Sweden did aswell

There isn't any dude that the most neutral country is Switzerland. In this country there are the central offices of many international organizations.

Archived