Germany 2006 Fifa World Cup

2006fwc_poster_6_330.jpg

2006fwc_poster_4_330.jpg

to whom I have to congratulate for this posters? I want his/her name.. :oo:

surely a child with a minimum of fantasy would be able to do something better and much more expressive..

..without talking about the previous posters..

• Replies 792
  • Created
  • Last Reply

to whom I have to congratulate for this posters? I want his/her name.. :oo:

surely a child with a minimum of fantasy would be able to do something better and much more expressive..

..without talking about the previous posters..

Gregor C. Blach and Christoph Scheller from WE DO communication GmbH in Berlin......

WE DO BERLIN

Every day, I'm more scared with the design of the whole 2006 WC.

How can they possible destroy the wonderful logo of 2002 with this crap of the 2006 logo when there were a lot of most beatiful logos.

The mascot, the logo, the posters... oh krishna, please save us...

but nothing´s MORE embarrassing than the mascot....... :sniffle:  :shocked:  :verysad:  :down:  :help:

2715622040.jpg

933317268.jpg

Real cute here.

Every day, I'm more scared with the design of the whole 2006 WC.

How can they possible destroy the wonderful logo of 2002 with this crap of the 2006 logo when there were a lot of most beatiful logos.

The mascot, the logo, the posters... oh krishna, please save us...

im worried too.

but what is there to expect from a group like this one?? :help:

OK.jpg

i knew it from the beginning.......... :cry:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Call me an idiot because I have been trying to catch up to news about this topic with limited success. How many teams have successfully qualified to be in Germany 2006 so far?

Saudi Arabia? :shocked: THEY ARE VERY VERY VERY BAD, how can they be clasified? :D

The world's a-changing, Mikel.  I know that's hard for you to accept; but you must.  That's the new reality.  

You laugh at the US being #6.  Those are the new rankings.  The reality is FIFA doesn't give a damn about sports skill.  It's about money and power.  I mean having Brazil, Italy, the UK, Portugal, etc.,  always win is boring.  It's like Miss Venezuela  winning Miss Universe year in and year out.  It's new frontiers time.  The new 'rich' soccer powers are emerging:  the U.S., Saudi Arabia, South Korea, South Africa, Japan, China, Australia, Kiribati.

Out with the old; in with the NEW!!   :laughlong:

The new 'rich' soccer powers are emerging:  the U.S., Saudi Arabia, South Korea, South Africa, Japan, China, Australia, Kiribati.

:wwww: You are veRy funny, baron: EMERGING??!! :D

South Korea, South Africa, Japan, China, Australia and Kiribati are emerging? Well, if they are emerging now then they are THE WORST TEAMS IN THE WORLD BECAUSE THEY DON'T WIN ANY MATCH AGAINST A SOUTH AMERICAN TEAM OR AGAINST A EUROPEAN TEAM SO.... :upside: And the USA, well, they have already done all what they can do, so... :rolleyes:

Germany

Japan

Iran

South Korea

Saudi Arabia

Argentina

Thanks. By the way, when is the draws for the World Cup, once all the teams have qualified for it?

Can the US beat also Brazil, Germany, Italy, England or Spain? :P  :D

Well, if you know our World Cup history -- which you don't -- then you will know that the US beat England 1-0 in the 1950 World Cup.  

Do you think these/your countries will always be on top?  

Did you Europeans ever think an American would win the Tour de France 7x in a row?    :suspect:

Well, we ARE #6.  You better watch out -- we have a new 6'4" forward who's just starting out.  

Besides, this is probably the only thing you are good at.  On the grander scheme of things, we beat you in a lot of other sports.  So you better be ready when we put our minds to it and decide to get really superior at football which we will soon be.  Don't be so proud.  Nothing is forever.

On the grander scheme of things, we beat you in a lot of other sports.  So you better be ready when we put our minds to it and decide to get really superior at football which we will soon be.  Don't be so proud.  Nothing is forever.

when this happenes the world will fall.. and the Apocalypse will starts.. :help:

On the grander scheme of things, we beat you in a lot of other sports.  So you better be ready when we put our minds to it and decide to get really superior at football which we will soon be.  Don't be so proud.  Nothing is forever.

when this happenes the world will fall.. and the Apocalypse will starts.. :help:

So it shall be written

So it shall be done.  

:rolleyes:

So it shall be written

So it shall be done.  

:rolleyes:

it's not a prophecy.. it's only an absurd hypothesis

Archived