Germany 2006 Fifa World Cup

• Replies 792
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As I know my "german mates":-), the poster with the german  flag and the ball will win the ballot in the newspapers and the net.

The flags around the poster symbolizes the "football family" and black-red-gold represents the host nation.

BTW, this poster was designed by a japanese artist!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

New Joy for the German Fans:

World Cup screens to be erected across Germany  

20 January 2005

HAMBURG - Not all German football fans will get tickets for the 2006 home World Cup, but they will at least be able to watch the 64 games on giant screens all over the country, television rights holders Infront announced on Thursday.

Full Story

20 January 2005

HAMBURG - Not all German football fans will get tickets for the 2006 home World Cup, but they will at least be able to watch the 64 games on giant screens all over the country, television rights holders Infront announced on Thursday.

Full Story

Kinda reminiscent of those giant screens also erected for the 1936 Berlin Summer Games.  Hmmmm, I wonder if this is a harbinger for things to come.... :suspect:

20 January 2005

Full Story

Kinda reminiscent of those giant screens also erected for the 1936 Berlin Summer Games.  Hmmmm, I wonder if this is a harbinger for things to come.... :suspect:

The same sort of thing was set up all around Sydney and Australia for Sydney 2000 _ the "Games Live" sites _ and they proved very popular in spreading the "party" atmosphere with live music, stalls, kiosks etc. I'm sure for other events in other countries have done this as well.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
This will be interesting indeed: a microchip inside a European football (soccer) ball:

FIFA Agrees Goal-Line Technology

this is very interesting..i would like to see the 2006 world cup Adidas ball...

Adidas has always the newest technology..

I would hate to be in the microchip's position here. Imagine yourself getting kicked around like that.

This will be interesting indeed: a microchip inside a European football (soccer) ball:

FIFA Agrees Goal-Line Technology

this is very interesting..i would like to see the 2006 world cup Adidas ball...

Adidas has always the newest technology..

I would hate to be in the microchip's position here. Imagine yourself getting kicked around like that.

lol :laughlong:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

According to the recent Liverpool win to Champions league and the coincidences between what has happened in the world this year and in 1981 last time when Liverpool won the champions..

There are cycles in history which repeat themself like this..

look to what has been happening since 1970 every 12 years in the World Cup finals:

1970 Brasil-Italy

-

-

1982 Italy-West Germany

-

-

1994 Brasil-Italy

-

-

2006 Italy-Germany

it's all already decided :sleepy:

Another coincidence:

Here is the list of the sixteen champions ordened to 1930 and 1982

*Uruguay - 1930

*Italy - 1934

*Italy - 1938

*Uruguay - 1950

*Germany - 1954

*Brazil - 1958

*Brazil - 1962

*England - 1966

*Brazil - 1970

*Germany - 1974

*Argentina - 1978

*Italy - 1982

Now... write from down to up, next to the years of the first list, the champions from 1982 to 2002. Here is the coincidence.

*Uruguay - 1930

*Italy - 1934

*Italy - 1938

*Uruguay - 1950

*Germany - 1954

*Brazil - 1958 -- 2006 Brazil?

*Brazil - 1962 -- 2002 Brazil

*England - 1966 -- 1998 France

*Brazil - 1970 -- 1994 Brazil

*Germany - 1974 -- 1990 Germany

*Argentina - 1978 -- 1986 Argentina

*Italy - 1982 -- 1982 - Italy

The only year where the coincidence didn't happen is with England and France... but, there is another coincidence... Both teams were the host and they won its first and only Cup.

So... The champion of 2006 will be Brazil? Germany will beat all the teams in South Africa? Uruguay will get its third championship in Southamerica 2014?  :oops:  :oops:

Archived