Curling

Great Britain should have won really ,

I don’t think Sweden will get past there semi final.

If Great Britain had got through that they would made it to the final.

Most irritating!!!

What is this? British arrogance or what? Why should Great Britain have won? They lost. They weren't good enough to beat Sweden, then why do you think they will have any chance against Canada? Stupid. :lol::angry:

Anyway Sweden women, with skipper Anette Norberg, won their semfinal against China 9-4. They are now in the final. :D

Canada also won, altough just barely, beating Switzerland 6-5. Both Ott and Bernard had so-so games. So, its Canada-Sweden for gold and China-Switzerland for bronze. Should be two good games.

Dear Canada please bater the Swedish skip into a pulp ,

thank you.

Ha ha are you jealous because Great Britain is weak? Don't hate! Great Britain wasn't good enough to win. Actually I wonder what Sweden done against to you except for beating your weak Great Britain?

Canada 6 - 3 Sweden

Norway 7 - 5 Switzerland

So, a Canada-Norway final, pretty much what I expected after the round robin.

Dear Canada please bater the Swedish skip into a pulp ,

thank you.

Was a 3 point spread to your satisfaction? :lol:

I hope Bernard shows up for the final tomorrow, today she really looked off (she does have a cold, which explains at least part of hew counterperformance). Seriously, Bernard is really lucky that Ott had a bad game, and I doubt they could play well with an alternate and (more importantly) without Bernard. As for Martin, boy did he have a good tournament so far. Hopefully he won't be downed by Norway in the final for the second time -_-'.

Canada 6 - 3 Sweden

Norway 7 - 5 Switzerland

So, a Canada-Norway final, pretty much what I expected after the round robin.

Was a 3 point spread to your satisfaction? :lol:

Yes.

One would now expect Canada to win in front of there home crowd, however I think Norway will be a tough cookie in there mad trousers.

It should be an interesting final.

Yes.

One would now expect Canada to win in front of there home crowd, however I think Norway will be a tough cookie in there mad trousers.

It should be an interesting final.

I hope not all Brits are that bad losers and arrogant as you. :angry:

It's great that GB has NO chance at medals! Ha ha ha ha ha!! :D:P

Congrats Canada and to the Swedish team: bring home the bronze! :)

You know, people that find Curling boring certainly aren't watching the women's final. Bernard had a chance to win it in the 10th but didn't convert, so we are headed off to an eleventh end with the hammer to Canada. I've been completely stressed out for the last two hours or so.

You know, people that find Curling boring certainly aren't watching the women's final. Bernard had a chance to win it in the 10th but didn't convert, so we are headed off to an eleventh end with the hammer to Canada. I've been completely stressed out for the last two hours or so.

Yeah women's final has been so awesome. OMG!!!! I'm so nervous but I think Canada will take this one with the last stone.

OMG!!! OMG!!! OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!! This is so freaking AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! What a game!!! I thought the game was over when Canada lead 6-4 after the 9th round!!! But no Sweden came back in won 7-6 in the extra round!! :D:D:D:D

But congrats to Canada for awesome final!