• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ohh - that is interesting!!

I just wonder how the Canadians are surprised when they are in Germany

When you are 16 you are allowed to drink and buy beer, but you have to be 18 to drink and buy e.g. schnaps or whiskey....

When a 15 years old one is together with his/her legal guardian you are allowed to drink and buy beer...

I have decided the 2018 Olympic Winter Games will be in Munich!

:) :) :)

I was totally amazed about the joy of Jon Montgomery, Kerstin Szymkowiak, Tanja Huber and Amy Williams, when they won!

Yes, it was nice to see them all together hugging and kissing each other and just being happy in general for each other. They seem to get on really well but I guess they all spend so much time competing together that they do all know each other really well! :)

Also wants to congrats Japan's Koshi, the oldest member of Japan's Olympic team (45Y), for his last olympics

I was happy to catch his last run. Its amazing how well he still competes as a 45 year old. Hopefully he will stick around as a coach, but its going to be weird watching Skeleton races without his signature point down the track.

I honestly don't believe it. That'll teach me for having no faith. I thought Amy was going to choke after the first 2 rounds so I decided to go out last night. Then my friend texted me while I was slightly worse for wear, that she had taken gold. I couldn't believe it. Typical! I watch almost every waking hour of the coverage without even a sniff of a GB medal and the one day that I go out.....

Congratulations Amy Williams! :D

Edited by Lee