Ice Hockey

The swedish TV-channel TV4 reports two canadian NHL-referees will judge the Gold medal game between Canada and USA. Their name are Bill McCreary and Dan O'Halloran. This can't be true?? How can they have Canadian referees in a gold medal game with Canada in Canada? The swedish referee was one of the possibles to be referee in the final. I think he would be much more fair. This seems strange if it's true.

The swedish TV-channel TV4 reports two canadian NHL-referees will judge the Gold medal game between Canada and USA. Their name are Bill McCreary and Dan O'Halloran. This can't be true?? How can they have Canadian referees in a gold medal game with Canada in Canada? The swedish referee was one of the possibles to be referee in the final. I think he would be much more fair. This seems strange if it's true.

*The swedish referees name is Marcus Vinnerborg.

And now -- probably the defining and most memorable medal event of these Games. Go Canada! I'm not rooting for you only because your victory would save Germany's second rank on the medal table (counted by gold medals) but also because you as a gracious host simply deserves it.

Our Father, who art in GM Place, hockey be thy name.

Thy will be done, GOLD to be WON on ICE as well as IN THE STANDS.

Give us this day, our hockey sticks, and forgive us our penalties, as we forgive those who crosscheck against us.

Lead us not into elimination, but deliver us to victory, in the name of the fans, CANAD...A, and the HOLY PUCK. AMEN!

GO CANADA GO!!!!