Fantastic game, both teams played extremely well from top to bottom. It was fantastic and such a huge relief to win. Canada dominated the overtime and Crosby finally scores. It was amazing and there is 33 million very relieved Canadians right about now.

Great job Canada! What a great game...hopefully this'll get a few more people here in states to follow hockey!

i've heard that after every olympics. it always fizzles out because nhl hockey is boring, expensive and too canadian.

personally, that strike turned me off for good. so ridiculous.

Great job Canada! What a great game...hopefully this'll get a few more people here in states to follow hockey!

I hockey has been progressing. The NHL just needs to get their sh!t together and get teams into the right markets (Seattle, Milwaukee, Portland) and continue to build the brand.

Krow if you didn't like that strike, wait till the NBA's.

This is the stuff from which fairy tales are made. Congratulations Canada, for being such a great host and being such a deserved winner of the hockey tournament! I think your national anthem never sounded better than being sung by that audience in Canada Hockey Place.

And now, no more Olympic competitions from Vancouver... Oh well... This almost breaks my heart.

That canadian anthem sung by everyone on Canada Place..so epic :'D

Canada, you deserved to win, and i dont care what people said about your games, you were such awesome and passionate hosts and thanks a lot for giving us such a wonderful winter olympics :)

It's just the cherry on the cake isn't it?

What a great game! It couldn't have been much closer and the Americans made it a great final but,in the end,it sort of seemed it was predestined for Canada to walk away with that record 14th Gold Medal! :D

I actually came over all Canadian and tried to sing 'Oh Canada' along with everyone else,even though I didn't know the words.(And I've never ever been tempted to sing my own national anthem)!! :P

My stomach was in knots but thank god Canada came through with the win and won Canada's record breaking 14th Gold Medal of the Olympics. The USA gave us a run for our money and should be commended. Lots of people wrote them off before the Olympics began and they came along way to win Silver.