p.s. I don't mind negative reputation vote, I promise not to retaliate. I kind of am looking to rack them up so I don't have to worry about being phony or PC, that's for the IOC.

Any of you that like my honesty, please don't give me positive points, it hurts my negative reputation. A silent

fist pump will do.

i like your honesty. i think you're a bit daft and over dramatic (and thus, probably about 16), but i like your honesty.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Anything but a total sweep was an upset, they had all they needed to dominate, and as a team they blew it. 2 individual did OK, but they should have brought the sweep home, it was a mediocre competiti

US Choked

Sorry........all the women except the American suck, it's always luck if anyone gets through. This is an American sport and everyone else is chasing the Americans. Silver and Bronze mean NOTHING wit

No complaints here. I as an American, am glad to see an American-born sport like snowboarding progress and garner popularity the world over, even Australia. I'm all more for more international competition, rather than just having the U.S. dominate forever and ever. This is good for U.S. sports in my opinion.

We still got 2 medals, congrats to Bright. I am sure the land down under has been turned upside down with her win! This can only increase the sports popularity there, and elsewhere around the world, to know that the "U.S. doesn't always win everything" in it's own invented sports.