Figure Skating

Hopefully we don't get Salt Lake Revisited, either.

What do you mean?

A judging scandal?

Bing-o. Looks like you still remember what happened eight years ago.

Who doesn't? lol

A good deal of those who were born after 2002.

Are there any 7 or 8 year olds posting here? :P

Mr. X was...back in the days, maybe.

Anyway, have Shen Xue and Zhao Hongbo started their private conquests in their Whister Olympic Village room yet? I mean, it's Valentine's Day and and they are in good position to finish in the top six at the worst. They can just watch the rest of the small fry in the confines of their own bed.

Edited by Hachiko

I haven't seen the Chinese perform -- but according to our commentator's reaction, that result is OK. There's still everything possible, including the gold medal.

Guten Morgen Fabian, ich bin auch erst kurz vor dem Kurzprogramm der Beiden aufgestanden (das ist aber meine normale Zeit - ich müsste eigentlich in 15 minuten los - mal sehen, ob ich nicht heute etwas später losfahre - will vielleicht die Siergerehrung live sehen)

Will it be a China, Germany, Russia finish? Or will one of the outsiders launch a surprise attack? Find out tomorrow...on Gamesbids.com.

Will it be a China, Germany, Russia finish?

Barring any major spills, I think that might be the final finish. They would give it to Zheng-Zhao for seniority (& porbably superiority).

Dube/Davison were over-scored. She was kinda heavy; I preferred Langlois/Hay. The 1st Russian couple was also exquisite esp. in their first side-by-side triple toe-loop.

I hate to say it , but I was embarrassed by the British pair , they didn’t look up to it, the choreography was so naf , and they skated without any finesse at all.

Also Mark ladwig s sit spin was sitspin heaven , that’s the only ice skating trick I can do myself so I sort of know what Im takling about.

I'm watching the Pairs Final over the internet because the Brazilian broadcasters are too keen on reruns ¬¬ Thank God for Terra!